Canada the lake country enchants people to migrate from all over the world. When you make up your mind to move to Canada you need to start the application process for acquiring the desired visa to enter the maple country. Applying for any specific the visa brings the fear of rejection or a prior rejection. And it is really very frustrating when the visa application gets rejected due to any silly mistake or reason it can be very frustrating.
But with right support and guidance, it will be easy. For getting a successful Canadian visa, it is recommended to approach expert Canada Visa agents of Nile Migration. Canada is one of the best destinations for study, work and settle. You fetch the most of the enriching quality education, find a job, experience and enjoy the high standard of living; and even travel across this beautiful country. Before plunging into this whim, you first need to outline the visa application process.
It is essential to have a clear picture of your dream and following that you need to collect information on current immigration laws and Visa process for work or study, the application process, total cost, documents required, how and when to submit etc. You need to ensure complete details and documents for visa application, should be valid and authentic, to assure that visa application process runs smoothly. The requirements of the application process are a complex and lengthy process. Many individuals try things from their own end but often end up seeking professional help.
If you are looking for student visa for Canada, the immigration consultants guide you regarding what institute in which subject area is the best, the finances involved, how to attain financial assistance, scholarship; helping you collect and process your documents; applying to universities on your behalf; examining your application with the utmost of attention; giving you sound and authentic financial advice; debriefing you about future prospects in Canada before you leave etc. The Overseas Educational Consultants are giving out free services to students and aspiring to study abroad, enabling your life to be less complicated.
The list of documents needs to be ensured:
· Must have a valid travel document.
· Passport size photos.
· Bank draft of a Non-refundable Visa application fee.
· Evidence of Financial Support/ adequate resources of money for you to study and live in Canada.
· Letter of acceptance from the Institute you seeking for higher study.
· Statement of Purpose/ Letter of explanation
· TOEFL / IELTS score, (if applicable)
· Copies of Academic Mark sheets and Certificates
· Work Experience Certificates
The Canadian Visa agents are highly experienced in finding out the minor errors that can delay your entire immigration process. Their intensive interview process ensures familiarity with all of your unique considerations that need to be reported on the Canadian Immigration application.
Nile Migration is a reliable Immigration Consulting Company that holds expertise in visa assistance for Canada. The hired staff is highly experienced and familiar with the latest laws of immigration. You can log on to the webpage www.nilemigration.com for further details or call Australia: +61 02 9037 8432 India: 011 49 444 555 to book an appointment.
Immigration to Canada by Acquiring Federal Skilled Worker
Immigration to Canada is dream come true for most of the people who are looking for elite working conditions, urban culture and educational priorities. Canada has garnered the reputation for most opted country for immigration for its impeccable working opportunities for every individual from all walks of life. However, the problem comes with the eligibility to enter into immigration programs that is not easy to crack.
A government of Canada introduced Express Entry Program in January 2015 through which individuals can directly apply immigration if they are in compliance with eligibility criteria set up for Federal Skilled Worker Canada. These criteria are enumerated below for your perusal:
Work Experience: The migrant can gain up to 15 points depending on the work experience, of last 10 years, shown in the papers. However, to qualify under Canada Federal Skilled Worker he or she should gain the minimum of 9 points. For eligibility following is required-
· One year of minimum full-time experience, or part time amounting to equal hours which is 1560 hours as calculated 30 hours per week.
· Should comprise of proper paid work. No volunteer or unpaid internship will be entertained.
· Should have experience in same field and job.
· Last 10 years of work experience will be counted.
· Full Time work experience will be counted as 30 hours per week for 12 months, that amounts to 1,560 hours.
· Part Time work experience will be counted as 15 hours per week for 24 months or 30 hours per week for 12 months for more than one job that all amounts to 1,560 hours.
· It is imperative to showcase the specific responsibilities as asked in the job description in the NOC (National Occupational Classification).
Language Eligibility: Immigrants applying for Federal Skilled Workers Canada can garner up to 28 points for their language ability of 24 is for First Official Language and rest four for Second Official Language. Following benchmarks should be met to qualify:
· Minimum 7 points for CBL (Canadian Language Benchmark).
· Language Test to qualify in terms of basic English or French in Speaking, Writing, Reading and Listening skills as approved by CIC (Citizenship and Immigration Canada).
· The requirement stated by the Federal Skilled Worker Canada should be met in English or French as specified to qualify.
· The test results for last two years will only be accepted.
Education Requirements: Immigrants can collect up to 25 points on the basis of their education qualification. To qualify you need following:
· Canadian Secondary High School certificate or post-secondary diploma, certificate or degree.
· Alternatively, in place of above option immigrant will need a foreign credential fully completed and an ECA report from CIC approved agency that approves and vouches that the education qualification of the applicant is on par or above the standard of Canadian Secondary certificate, diploma or degree to qualify for Canada Federal Skilled Workers.
The three major fields are compulsory to fulfill to proceed to next step. The next process is to qualify through next three categories of Federal Skilled Worker Canada which are enumerated below:
· Age Eligibility: There is no maximum limit to age. As per the age of the immigrant at the time of applying they can be accorded with 12 points maximum.
· Employment Already Arrange: Many applicants have already applied for the job and can acquire up to 10 points if their employment meet the set criteria required.
· Adapting: Moving to new country required hardcore adapting abilities from the immigrants. On the basis of these abilities migrants can garner maximum of 10 points.
Immigration process contains much more information and details that an applicant should be aware of. There are other ways to enter Canada other than the Express entry and Federal Skilled Workers option. For this you can contact the case experts of Nile Migration that house impeccable immigration consultants that have miles of experience in resolving all queries and issues that will safely and smoothly migrate you to Canada without any hassle. Call to our number Australia: +61 02 90378432 India: 01149444555 or visit our website www.nilemigration.com for more details.
We’re in the business of exceeding expect ations. We give you exactly.