What is Aged Dependent Relative (Subclass 838) visa
Aged Dependent Relative Visa Subclass 838/114 is related to the older age individuals who are economical, physically as well as psychologically dependent on the family relative who is the permanent resident or eligible citizen of Australia or eligible citizen of New Zealand.
Eligibility required for the Aged Dependent Relative Visa Subclass 838/114
• The applicant must have to be present in Australia while applying and shall be sponsored by the relative or relative’s partner, who is currently living in Australia.
• The applicant shall reveal his/ her reliance on the relative in Australia for at least 3 years to meet up his/her essential needs, i.e. shelter/ food/ clothes.
• Applicant must not have the other half or a de facto partner
• Applicant shall meet the age necessities
• Applicant must have somebody who will offer a declaration of help and support.
• Applicant should meet moral as well as health requirements.
Benefits of Aged Dependent Relative Visa
The visa provides various benefits such as
Visa Costs and Expenses
The base application charge for Aged Dependent Relative Visa Subclass 838/114 is $3520 and if there is an additional applicant that is above the age of 18, then the additional charge of $1760 is required. For the additional application for the person below the age of 18, the required charges are $880. The applicants might have to disburse other costs also, for instance, the expenses of health evaluations, police certificates and any additional certificates or assessments. The applicant must acquire all the sufficient charges required for visa procedure.
Who can Sponsor for this Visa
The applicants must be sponsored by the eligible relatives on whom they are economically dependent, as well as who have provided this support for minimum three years before applicants lodge their application. The partner of the relative can also be a sponsor.
To be a sponsor an individual should be
• At least 18 or above years of age
• Lawfully settled in Australia
• Be the eligible Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident or an entitled New Zealand citizen.
The sponsor must consent in writing to assist and provide lodging and monetary support for the dependent relative as well as for any additional family person for their initial 2 years in Australia so that the dependent relative should not have to depend on any governmental schemes of income support.
Apparently, getting the Australia PR visa is so crucial for someone to be present here in this country forever [...]
The reasons for immigration are different for different people. As far as choosing the country for immigration [...]
Fantastic service, very helpful, quick response time with all questions and would definitely use again.
I contacted them for Canada holiday visa. They helped me in all possible ways. Thank you for all the help.
Me and my partner just received the good news yesterday that our Canadian visas has got excepted, like to thank Chris for all his help, was very quick and would recommend Chris if your heading over that way.