The Australia Women At Risk Visa (subclass 204) is for those women who are currently residing outside Australia but not in their home country and they don’t have the security and protection of a male family member or relative as well as are in danger of harassment, victimisation or grave exploitation due to their gender. To be regarded for immigration in Australia underneath this visa, an applicant would generally require referring and mentioning by the UNHCR (United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees) to the Australian Government. This visa is a permanent visa that provides great benefits to the approved applicant.
Essential requirements of the Australia Women At Risk Visa
An applicant might be eligible to obtain this visa if:
• The applicant must be living outside Australia as well as the home country, as well as the applicant, must also not be residing in Australia when the visa is being granted.
• The applicant must not have any kind of protection or safeguard of a male relative.
• The applicant is in danger of harassment, victimisation or serious ill-treatment because of the sexual category.
• The applicant must possess good health and moral conduct.
• The applicant doesn’t have any amount outstanding to the Australian government or else have arranged to pay the amount if any.
Benefits of the Visa
This permanent residence visa permits applicants to: –
• Reside in Australia for indefinite period
• Study and work in Australia during their staying period
• Enroll themselves in Medicare, Australia’s format for health-related expenses and care
• Right to use some social security expenses
• Apply for Australian citizenship if they meet the necessary requirement as well as after they have resided in Australia for about four years and more.
• Propose or sponsor relatives and family members for permanent residence in Australia
• Get enrolled and go to English language classes.
• To move back and forth for five years (granting period) starting from the date visa is approved. However, if they desire to tour outside Australia, they require getting a travel document. After 5 years, they require the RRV (Resident Return Visa) to re-enter Australia.
Apart from this, if a member of the applicant’s immediate family was approved for this visa within the previous five years; then the member can recommend applicant underneath ‘split family’ terms.
Costs and Expenses Required to Get Visa
By far, there are no expenses or costs related to The Australia Women At Risk Visa, unless applicants are applying beneath the Community pilot scheme. The Government of Australian pays for:
• Tour expenses to Australia
• Additional and further costs required before you depart for Australia such as cultural orientation and medical examination expenses.
Australia is basically known for its high economic rate and standard of living. It is considered as an ideal c [...]
Australia tourist visa is also known as the electronic travel authority (ETA) visa. This visa basically allows [...]
Fantastic service, very helpful, quick response time with all questions and would definitely use again.
I contacted them for Canada holiday visa. They helped me in all possible ways. Thank you for all the help.
Me and my partner just received the good news yesterday that our Canadian visas has got excepted, like to thank Chris for all his help, was very quick and would recommend Chris if your heading over that way.