Types of Canada Refugee Sponsorship Programs
The PSRP (Private Sponsorship of Refugees Program) is a Canadian refugee relocation program that allows permanent residents and Canadian citizens to hold the relocation of refugees from overseas countries. Every year the huge numbers of refugees get help from Canada Refugee Sponsorship Programs.
Types of Refugee Sponsorship Programs
There are numerous ways through which refugees can be sponsored to Canadian Province. Some of the programs are below:
Procedure and Conditions to Sponsor a Refugee
An organisation or citizen or permanent resident of Canada can sponsor a refugee from overseas countries to approach to Canada and live and work there through Private Sponsorship of Refugees Program. However, after sponsoring is the duty of sponsor to take care of the refugee. Some of the conditions that a sponsor must follow are as follows:
• The sponsorship must be sustained for only one year
• The sponsor must support the refugee in emotional as well as the financial way during the sponsorship duration that means the sponsor should provide accommodation, clothing, food and necessities to the refugee.
• It is mandatory that the refugee must pass the medical exam and security procedures, as well as he/she, need to qualify under Law of Canada.
Eligibility Criteria for Refugee
• The refugee must live in a nation other than Canada and his/her country of origin
• Meet the classification of any
• Is not capable or ready to go back to his/her country of origin.
• Is not capable of incorporating where he/she is currently living.
• Have no further suitable way out
• Have the capability to inhabit productively in Canada.
Apparently, getting the Australia PR visa is so crucial for someone to be present here in this country forever [...]
The reasons for immigration are different for different people. As far as choosing the country for immigration [...]
Fantastic service, very helpful, quick response time with all questions and would definitely use again.
I contacted them for Canada holiday visa. They helped me in all possible ways. Thank you for all the help.
Me and my partner just received the good news yesterday that our Canadian visas has got excepted, like to thank Chris for all his help, was very quick and would recommend Chris if your heading over that way.