The Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) program is for individuals that are selected to move to Canada because of their skills and work experience.
As of January 1, 2015-The Federal Skilled Worker program applications is being handled through EE or Express Entry migration frameworkor program for immigration to Canada. Prospected candidates qualified under the Federal Skilled Worker Class program should first make a declaration or show an expression of interest for Canada migration by creating online Express Entry profile.
In order to be qualified for Canada migration or Permanent Residence to Canada, Federal Skilled Worker candidates must:
Furthermore, Federal Skilled Worker candidates must acquire no less than 67 points based on the Immigration, Refugees & Citizenship Canada's (IRCC) immigration determination components.
1. Education: Prospected candidates shall be awarded up to 25 points for your education qualifications. Educational points are rewarded based on an assessment of the individual's educational credentials
2. Language Skills: Candidates can be granted up to 28 additional points (24 points for first official language; 4 points for second official language).
3. Work Experience: Under this factor, individuals can be granted up to 15 points for certain skilled or paid work experience that they have obtained in the most recent 10 years, yet they should attain at least a score of 9 points in order to qualify.
4. Age: Candidates can be granted up to 12 points based on their age at the time of applying.
5. Adaptability: Individuals shall be granted with up to 10 points on the basis of factors or various components that demonstrate that they are versatile to moving to Canada.
Once it’s decided that the candidate meets the eligibility criteria and obtains the required points, he/she needs to undergo medical examinations and attain security clearances as a part of the Canadian application process.
That’s Federal Skilled Worker Program in a nutshell. If you are really dreaming about immigrating to Canada or planning to move to Canada. It’s always beneficial to be in contact with a reliable immigration consultant for all the visa assistance and support as it’s a laborious process and handling every aspect on your own can be too tiresome and risky at the same time. Nile Migration, one of the best visa and immigration consultancy services in Delhi and Australia has successfully provided visa assistance to Canada.
The reasons for immigration are different for different people. As far as choosing the country for immigration [...]
Canada is one such country which is quite popular among the immigrants. A lot of people from all around the wo [...]
Fantastic service, very helpful, quick response time with all questions and would definitely use again.
I contacted them for Canada holiday visa. They helped me in all possible ways. Thank you for all the help.
Me and my partner just received the good news yesterday that our Canadian visas has got excepted, like to thank Chris for all his help, was very quick and would recommend Chris if your heading over that way.