Nilemigration Logo
NILE MIGRATION does not offer consultancy on student visas/ overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.

United States is always being the most popular and preferred destination amongst students looking at gaining overseas education. The top universities and the excellent courses are known worldwide for their exceptional quality of education and experienced faculties. The US bluster of more institutes for higher education than any other country of the world.

  • H3 Visa

H3 visa is a training visa designed and issued by the United States. The H3 visa is specifically a training visa granted to those foreign nationals who do not possess particular specialized training program at their home company. This visa restricts work permit to the holder and after the completion of the training the holder must work outside United States.

  • J1 Visa

The J1 visa is the Exchange Visitor Program that promotes mutual understanding between the people of the United States (U.S.) and the people of other countries by educational and cultural exchanges, under the provisions of U.S. law.The first step for a prospective non immigrant exchange visitor is to be accepted in an established exchange visitor program that is Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) certified.

  •  J2 Visa

The J2 visa is for the spouse and dependent children of J1 visa holders who wish to visit them in United States. The J2 visa holders have the right to work in US. It signifies as the non-immigrant visa that United States issues for the family of J1 holders. The visa empowers the holder to stay in the Country as long as their J1 visa holder is staying in the US.

  • F1 Visa

The F-1 Visa indicates as the Academic Student visa that allows you to enter the United States as a full-time student at an accredited college, university, seminary, conservatory, academic high school, elementary school, or other academic institution or in a language training program. For acquiring this visa, it is compulsory to be enrolled in a program or course of study that concludes in a degree, diploma, or certificate and your school must be authorized by the U.S. government to accept international students.

  • M1 Visa

The M-1 visa signifies as a Vocational Student visa category that involves in vocational or other non academic programs, other than language training.

Free Visa Assessment Form

Blog /News


Free Visa Assessment Form