All About Australia Business Talent Visa (Subclass 132)
Australia Business Talent Visa is for businessmen who are willing to develop an existing business or start a new business in Australia. It is nominated either by territory or state. There are mainly two streams in this :
Significant Business History stream – It is for part-owners or high-calibre business owners who are willing to set up business in Australia.
Venture Capital Entrepreneur stream – It is for people whose venture capital is sourced by any member of Australian Venture Capital Association Limited (AVCAL).
What are the requirements of the Visa?
- You should not be involved in any kind of unethical or illegal business practices.
- You must have record that satisfies and complies with Commonwealth laws and laws of the territory or state where you want to operate your business or hire candidates from in your business.
- You should be nominated by that particular territory or state.
- For applying, you must have invitation from skill select.
- You need to have genuine commitment towards your business so that you can maintain the investment you have made in Australia.
- You and your partner, both shouldn’t have been a part of any illegal business ever.
- You and your partner, should have good health and moral conduct.
- You should be having personal assets and net business of AUD1.5 million at least and your annual business turnover should be AUD3 million minimum.
- You must be having AUD1 million for funding in venture capital to start development and commercialisation of the business idea you had in Australia.
What are the privileges of having the Visa?
- It gives you the right to stay in Australia for any period of time.
- During the period you are staying in Australia, you can look for a job there.
- You can enrol in Medicare, which is scheme of Australia which takes care of your health and and related expenses.
- You are also allowed to apply for citizenship on meeting the above criteria.
- From the day your Visa gets granted, you can move in and out for the next five years.
- You can also be the sponsor for your family relatives in case they want to apply for permanent residence.
What are the costs of the Visa?
- The Base application charge for Business Talent (Subclass 132) visa is 6830$.
- The additional applicant charge is 3415$ for 18 and above.
- The additional applicant charge is 1710$ for 18 and below.
- Additional Charges include : Charges for Visa avenue, medical examinated charge which has to be paid to the doctor directly who has done your medical check, charges for police check and the amount has to be paid to the respective country’s corresponding authorities where you have stayed for more than 6/12 months depending upon the subclass of Visa you fall for. Also,you will have to pay for translation and certification of documents to the person certifying and the amount depends on the person doing as well as the required number of copies which was certified.
You can easily follow the guidelines and apply for Australia Business Talent Visa.