How to Get Carer Visa and its Requirements
Carer visa aids the individuals who want to take care of their relatives who are permanent resident of Australia and are suffering from prolong medical conditions or any other disability and can’t take care of themselves. There are two types of Carer Visa Subclass 836 and Subclass 116. All the requirements and procedures are almost same for both, but an assurance of support is requisite in every case.
Requirements for getting Carer Visa
- The candidate must have a relative in Australia who needs aid and care due to prolong medical illness or disability.
- The candidate must be related to an Australian inhabitant, Permanent Resident or a qualified New Zealand Citizen.
- The applicant must be sponsored by his/her relative or their respective partner.
- The applicant should be capable of providing significant and long-term support to the relative.
- The applicant and his/her family must possess good and healthy health conditions as well as excellent ethical disposition.
- Relative of the applicant must not have any individual, wellbeing or hospital and nursing facility to take care of.
- Before going on to the application, the person needing care should be evaluated by an official doctor and he will require a mutilation or illness of not less than 30/100.
- Your sponsor must be 18 years of age or above.
Relatives who are qualified to get Carer Visa
- Brothers and Sisters
- Grandchildren or grandparents.
- Aunts & Uncles
Benefits of Getting Carer Visa
- It permits applicant for residing in Australia permanently
- It allows the applicant to live for at least five years and it can be extended according to the health condition of the relative.
- The applicant can apply for PR after few years if he/she can fulfil requirements of PR Visa of Australia.
Cost of getting Carer Visa
- Charges for the main applicant for base application is $1450
- Charges for additional applicant above 18 years of age is $ 725
- Charges for applicant under 18 years of age is $365
Capping and Queuing
The MIBP (Minister for Immigration and Border Protection) may bind that how many individuals can acquire a certain kind of visa every year. The off-putting of visa seats is called capping. If an applicant is applying for a visa that has attained the capping limit, then he has to wait in a line up until additional visa seats become available.
We Nile Migrations offer you very useful counsel and recommendation on every visa requirements as our expert team is experienced in aiding its clients in any difficulty to make their visa procedure hassle-free and pocket-friendly. We expert team specialises in presenting useful suggestion and guidance for getting different visa of various countries. For Australia carers visa our immigration experts not only guide and advice you for proper required documentation it also prepares you for important visa interview process also to get the required outcome. So if you seek for getting Carer Visa quickly and without any difficulty chose Nil Migrations as your immigration consultants.
So, are you ready to get a Australia Carer Visa!
Through Nile Migration you can apply Australia Carer Visa click here
You may call the qualified immigration experts at Nile Migration on contact no. 011-49444555 (Delhi), +61 2 9037 8432 (Australia).
To confirm your eligibility for Australia Carer Visa, you may fill the free assessment form. You may also send your queries with regards to Australia immigration and PR visa to email id- firstname.lastname@example.org
To know about Australia Carer Visa processing time, application costs and more kindly, visit our FAQ page.