Know All About Australia Child Visa Subclass 802/101
The Australia Child Visa Subclass 802/101 is intended to join the dependent children to the Australian citizen or permanent resident or entitled New Zealand citizen who is working and living there lawfully so that those children can stay with them. Under the condition approved through this visa, the parents who are living and working in Australia can sponsor their children, to reside with them. During the time of lodgment of an application for the Australia Child Visa subclass 802/101, the recipient child ought to be in the hotspot. However, it has got to be confirmed that the kid has not applied for any further visa, other than this visa.
• The child/applicant who is in Down Under during application lodgement.
• The applicant who has been lawfully sponsored by the eligible parents or eligible partner of the parents. The subsequent possibility will be applicable in case of alienated parents, for that new spouse might sponsor the child.
• The applicant, who is believed to be backed below this visa, should not be more than 18 years, however, in some special cases; the application lodged by a child from 18 to 25 years would be regarded, although only while the applicant is not doing any job in Australia.
• De facto solitary child of the parents or else he/she should not be engaged or married.
Who can sponsor for the visa
In order to be grouped as an entitled parent, with the power to sponsor their single child, the person should meet the criteria of any of the given constraints. The sponsor must be
• A lawful citizen of Australia.
• The sponsor must hold the Australian PR status.
• Or the sponsor must be an eligible citizen of New Zealand.
• The sponsor must be the genetic parent of the applicant/child.
These are a small number of the constraints that must be fulfilled within the earliest place for the Australia Child Visa Subclass 802/101. But the sponsors have to persuade the following factors too such as
• Sponsors have obtained a written permission from the individual who encompasses the custody of the child.
• The regulation of the host nation must authorise the relocation of the child.
• The sponsor is obliged to meet the moral requirement.
• Sufficient lodging would be offered to the child.
• Support would be provided to the child to reconcile in Australia.
• If the child wants to teach for language proficiency, the sponsor must help him/her to do so.
• The sponsor must be frank enough to directly inform to the immigration subdivision if in any case, the kid is not capable of fulfilling all the necessities mentioned in the immigration norms.