Australia Direct Entry Stream Subclass-186
Now, you can choose the Direct Entry Stream for a Subclass 186 Visa. The Employer Nomination Scheme is a permanent residence visa which any skilled worker can be nominated for by an Australian employer. The visa has two main steps which includes a nomination by an Australian employer and an application process by the skilled worker. Candidates who belong to nationalities other than Australia can apply for Subclass 186.
“Put your career on express mode through the Direct Entry Stream to get the Employer Nomination Scheme Visa! From March 2018, you can make your dreams come true. Don’t wait any longer! Click here to sign up for an account and assessment right now!”
This visa category lets you work under three different streams. One of them is the Direct Entry Stream. To be eligible for this category under the Direct Entry Stream:
- You will require a nomination from an Australian employer.
- You have to be below the age of 45 years.
- Meet the qualification, English language, and skills requirements of that particular position.
- Meet other specific requirements of the Direct Entry Stream.
You will be able to stay in Australia permanently with the help of Subclass 186. The cost would be around AUD 3,670. Applications under the Direct Entry Stream take about 8 months to process in 75 per cent of the cases.
Processing Time : 75 per cent of the candidates get their applications processed in 8 months. 90 per cent of the cases are done with processing in 10 months.
The Direct Entry stream is mainly for:
- People who are nominated by their Australian employer using the Direct Entry stream.
- People who have worked very briefly or never worked in Australia.
- Temporary residents who didn’t qualify using the Temporary Residence Transition stream.
- You need to be nominated by an Australian employer before a span of six months when you apply.
- You have to be below the age of 45 years.
- You need to have the necessary qualifications and skills required for the position (it is required at the time of application along with a mandatory license, professional registration, or registration of being suitable).
- You need to qualify the English (Competent) language proficiency test.
- Meet the requirements for character and health.
- Meet the additional requirements of the Direct Entry stream.
Do I Qualify for Australia Direct Stream – 186?
Your Australian employer must nominate your for this visa. Within six months of having your nomination approved, you have to apply for this visa. Your employer must nominate you for the Direct Entry stream for you to apply using this stream. You will only be able to apply for the occupation you have been nominated for.
You have to be below 45 years of age.
English Language Requirements
You have to provide proof that your English proficiency is adequate when you apply.
You have to meet the health requirements. The results of your medical examination will be valid for a span of 12 months. Other family members included in your application must also succumb to this criterion even if they are not migrating. You can organize the medical examinations upfront even before you apply.
You have to meet the specific character requirements. You have to present a police certificate from all the countries you have lived in for at least 12 months or more in the past 10 years after your 16th birthday. It applies to you as well your family unit who are listed in the application, even if they are not migrating.
Additional Criteria for Direct Entry Stream
- You have to be nominated for a job under this stream along with having the nomination approved.
- Either you have briefly or never stayed in Australia.
- You have a Temporary Work (Skilled) visa but haven’t been qualified for applying through the Temporary Transition stream.
- You are applying for this visa when not in Australia.
Regarding the Visa:
The Subclass 186, Employer Nomination Scheme, is a visa applicable for skilled workers, who want to work in Australia. It involves two main processes, a nomination from an Australian employer along with the submission of an application by the candidate under the Direct Entry Stream. This visa falls under the Permanent Employer Sponsored Visa Program.
What You Will Get :
If you receive a grant for this visa, you
- Can live in Australia indefinitely
- Can study and work in Australia
- Will be eligible to enrol in Medicare, i.e. the Australia’s scheme used for health-related expenses and care.
- Can apply for an Australian citizenship (only if you are eligible).
- Can sponsor your eligible relatives for permanent residency.
- Can travel from Australia to other countries for a span of five years from the date your visa has been granted.
Expression of Interest :
If you do not have an employer who can nominate you, you can try submitting the Expression of Interest (EOI) in SkillSelect. When prospective employers or territory and state governments view your profile, they can decide if they will nominate you for migration or not. You must specify your stream in the EOI. You will not need your supporting documents right away when submitting the EOI.
You can either be in Australia or outside Australia to be able to apply. If you are present in Australia, you need to have any of the bridging visas (A, B, or C) or a substantive visa.
Length of the visa: It is a permanent residence visa.
You will have to pay for the visa in two instalments:
- Pay the first one when you submit your application.
- Pay the second one when you are told to. You will be granted the visa only when the fees are paid.
You will not have to pay extra for bringing family members along with you to Australia. You can use an online price estimator to calculate the cost of the application. You will have some other costs such as the ones involved in police certificates, health assessments, or any other tests and certificates.
You will be able to include these people in your visa application:
- Your child, adopted child, stepchild or your partner’s child or step-child
- Your partner
To include a family member, you will have to provide documentary evidences claiming your relationship with the family member. The family members must also provide their character and health requirements.
How Nile Migration Can Assist You?
Nile Migration has some of the best immigration experts who have years of experience working in this field assisting clients securean ITA (Invitation to Apply). With our highly efficient client service, we will leave no stone turned to make your immigration process as smooth and hassle free it can get. If you have any queries, mail us at email@example.com.
So, are you ready to get a Australian Direct Entry Stream for a Subclass 186 Visa!
Through Nile Migration you can apply Australian Direct Entry Stream for a Subclass 186 Visa click here
You may call the qualified immigration experts at Nile Migration on +61 2 9037 8432 (Australia).
To confirm your eligibility for Australian Direct Entry Stream for a Subclass 186 Visa, you may fill the free assessment form. You may also send your queries with regards to Australia immigration and PR visa to email id- firstname.lastname@example.org
To know about Australian Direct Entry Stream for a Subclass 186 Visa processing time, application costs and more kindly, visit our