Skilled Independent Visa Subclass- 189
Australia is one of the few developed economies that are witnessing a boom in export and the overall economy. This makes Australia one of the most celebrated destinations for immigration. There are many ways through which a person can apply for immigration to Australia. Skilled immigration may be the best route for gaining permanent residency in Australia. Candidates who do not have sponsors in Australia can apply through this stream. It is difficult to get Australian PR without a nomination from employer, family member or territory. This is why this route is only tailored for the highly skilled individuals.
An expression of interest has to be submitted through SkillSelect. On the basis of your information, Department of Immigration will invite you to apply for immigration. After receiving the invitation, you must apply within 60 days or you would be required to submit the EOI again. This makes it imminent for applicants to collect all the necessary documents as they need to apply within a given time frame.
Eligibility Criteria for Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189
- Submit an EOI through Skill Select
- Gain an invitation to apply from Department of Immigration
- Clear the Skills Assessment through your occupation
- Occupation should be listed on the Skilled Occupations List
- Language proficiency
- Be between the age of 18-45 years
Health and Character requirements are judged through relevant certificates. Health certificate should be acquired from a health professional associate with the Department of Immigration, Australia. The police check certificate can be used as a character certificate and must be acquired from every country that the applicant has lived in for 12 months or more within the last 10 years of applying for immigration.
Your Family Members Such As:
- Spouse or de-facto partner
- Dependent children
- Dependent family members like parents or other family members who are financially dependent on you. Can also be included in the application for permanent residency in Australia.
A bridging visa is issued to the applicants whose application is submitted with the Department of Immigration. This enables candidates to stay and work in Australia while their skilled independent visa application is processed. Candidates can apply from within Australia or from foreign soil.
A Skilled Independent Visa Subclass
189 enables candidates to:
- Live and work in Australia indefinitely
- Enroll in Australian universities and institutions
- Avail social welfare and healthcare programs.
- Citizenship is given after 3 years of PR
- Sponsor relatives for permanent residency in Australia
- To avail all these perks you would be required to score 60 or more points through your visa application.
So, are you ready to get a Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189 !
Through Nile Migration you can apply Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189 click here
With us, you can achieve the following:
- You may call the qualified immigration experts at Nile Migration on contact no. 011-49444555 (Delhi), +61 2 9037 8432 (Australia).To confirm your eligibility for Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189, you may fill the free assessment form. You may also send your queries with regards to Australia immigration and PR visa to email id- firstname.lastname@example.org
To know about Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189 processing time, application costs and more kindly, visit our FAQ page
FAQ AUSTRALIA SUBCLASS - 189
The 189 visa in Australia, allows one to live here till a long time. The permanent residence in Australia is so convenient with this visa.
However, there are considerations for one to get this visa:
Nile Migration will give you help in regards to filing the required papers for this visa.
A candidate needs 65 points to immigrate to Australia. These points are awarded to him on the grounds of his education, experience, and age.
Even the English proficiency levels of a candidate contribute to his points. 65 points can be gained by a candidate, once he has a good IELTS score and experience in a profile which is completely related/interrelated to an occupation necessitating foreign labor in this country. The candidate should be able to show at least 3 years of work experience for his immigration to this country. This experience evaluation is only positively given to him once the concerned Australian skill assessment authority recognizes his home country experience.
A 189 visa has costs of 3,755 AUD associated with it. This cost is only incurred after the candidate gets the invite from the Department Of Home Affairs. Before this cost, a candidate has to incur the costs for IELTS and the skill assessment, from the concerned authority.
The skill assessment charges of various authorities are quite different. It all depends on the type of your experience. The professional experience decides which kind of skill assessment authority you go to.
A candidate needs to first submit his application(expression of interest) for immigration to the SkillSelect. Along with this application, he needs to file the IELTS exam test results and skill assessment reports. After he gets the, invite, his next job is to apply for the PR, along with the payment of the 3,755 AUD fees. If the candidate’s submission of documents is accepted, he will receive the PR from the Australian government. Without the skill assessment, the submission of the EOI is not possible, because the Australian government won’t take your EOI. After filing, the eligibility of an EOI is for a duration of two years.