Australia Subclass 601 Visa for your Tour
The ETA visa subclass 601
The subclass 601 is also known as the Electronic Travel Authority visa. They are used synonymously for each other and serve the same purpose. It is an approval that is electronic in nature that allows a person to travel to Australia for tourism as well as for business purposes. The duration of the stay can be up to 3 months. If you have the Australia subclass 601 then you are eligible to carry out the business activities in the country. If you are availing this visa then you can have a passport that has less than 6 months validity. An official or a diplomatic passport will work too.
What it covers?
The visa, along with providing you the permission to enter the nation, grants you some other facilities as well. Some of them are-
- You can make deals related to business and attend meetings as well.
- Make enquiries related to the work and employment there.
- Invest or enter into a totally new contract.
- Negotiate and review an already existing deal.
- Take part in a business conference and related activity.
- Go to a seminar or trade fair too but only upon the condition that the participation is unpaid.