Australia Work Permit Visa
Many people from distinct parts of the world make their way towards Australia in search of employment or education, now let’s discuss about the Australia work permit visa.
The key requirements those are required for Australian Work Permit Visa:
- You must have IELTS (International English Language Testing System) Certification with appropriate score,
- You must have medical and health certificate,
Types of work permit visas or temporary visas in Australia to apply from India:
- The temporary visas or work permit visas are for limited period of time for overseas workers.
- Different work permit visas are issued by Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) for individuals coming to Australia to work in Australian Industries.
- The two main temporary work visas in Australia are Skilled Visa and Skilled- Regional Visa and with these two Visas you could work and live in Australia for up to 4 years.
Process for Applying for Temporary work (Skilled) Visa:
- For applying for this Visa, you must create your account called an ImmiAccount and should submit the application providing your Transaction Reference Number (TRS) as per the application accommodate by your employer and other important details as required.
- You get sponsored to work in a licensed occupation on the Skilled Occupation Lists (SOL)
- You must have proficiency in English as professional,
- You should accomplish the skills required for nominated occupation,
- You should have accomplished the all licensing requisites
Fee for Visa and the Processing time for getting Visa
The application fee for the Skilled Visa is AUD 1060. The processing time for the visa depends on for type of Visa you have applied; also, it mainly depends on the things i.e. when you have provided the documents to the authorities.
Process for Applying for Provisional (Skilled-Regional) Visa:
- For applying for this Visa, you have to submit Expression of Interest (EOI) and should mention the occupation which you are being applying,
- You must have an invitation from a state or territory government agency of Australia and that should be based on your EOI.
Fee for Visa and the Processing time for getting Provisional Visa
The application fee for the Provisional Visa is AUD 3600 for primary applicant. The processing time for the visa depends on for type of Visa you have applied, also it mainly depends on the things i.e. when you have provided the documents to the authorities.
If you are applying for the Australian Work permit Visa then it’s beneficial to you if you get the assistance and support from Australian Immigration Specialist. The Nile Migration Consultancy will help your way to Australia. Services provided by Nile Migration Consultancy are the online EOI submission on Skill select, assessment arrangement of documents and skills, letter drafting and Nile Migration Consultancy has Australian Immigration Specialist for your support in settlement in Australia. You have to follow the stepwise process to get the Visa on time. Firstly, you must fill the visa assessment form to book the appointment with the visa specialist
So, are you ready to get a Australia Work permit Visa?!
Through Nile Migration you can apply directly Australia work permit Visa click here
You may call the qualified immigration experts at Nile Migration on contact no. 011-49444555 (Delhi), +61 2 9037 8432 (Australia).
To confirm your eligibility for Australia work permit Visa, you may fill the free assessment form. You may also send your queries with regards to Australia immigration and Australia work permit Visa to email id- firstname.lastname@example.org
To know about Australia work permit Visa processing time, application costs and more kindly, visit our FAQ page.