What Is Distinguished Talent Visa For Australia (Subclass 124)?
This visa is especially designed for people out there who have got any extraordinary talent. Individuals who have received international popularity and fame for their remarkable and outstanding accomplishments and success in field of Arts, Sports, Individual Profession or Academic and Research are welcome. Also, you need to be resident from outside Australia to be eligible for applying this Visa.
Eligibility of Distinguished Talent Visa
- You must be internationally recognized and have remarkably exceptional talents. You must have been outstandingly successful in any of fields : profession, sports, academics, research and arts.
- You must be still engaged and attached to the field of talent.
- You should be an asset to Australia.
- You have to be nominated by a particular organisation or eligible person.
- You must be a resident of outside Australia.
- You must have good moral conduct and health.
- Your english skills should be upto the mark.
- You will have to clear all pending outstanding debts you had to the Australian government.
Privileges of the Visa
- It gives you the right to stay in Australia for any period of time.
- During the period you are staying in Australia, you can look for a job there.
- You can enrol in Medicare, which is scheme of Australia which takes care of your health and and related expenses.
- You are also allowed to apply for citizenship on meeting the above criteria.
- From the day your Visa gets granted, you can move in and out for the next five years.
- You can also be the sponsor for your family relatives in case they want to apply for permanent residence.
How much does it cost
- The base application charge for Distinguished Talent (Subclass 124) visa is 2410$.
- The additional applicant charge is 1205$ for 18 and over.
- The additional applicant charge is 605$ for 18 and below.
- Additional Charges include : Charges for Visa avenue, charges for police check and the amount has to be paid to the respective country’s corresponding authorities where you have stayed for more than 6/12 months depending upon the subclass of Visa you fall for, medical examinated charge which has to be paid to the doctor directly who has done your medical check. You will also have to pay for translation and certification of documents to the person certifying and the amount depends on the person doing as well as the required number of copies which was certified.
You can easily follow the guidelines and apply for Australia Distinguished Talent Visa.