Australia as a country attracts people from all walks of life. One can never refuse the idea of immigrating to this beautiful country. It has a very precise point grading system which decides whether a foreign national is eligible to immigrate or not. One has to score minimum of 60 points to be considered for the process. The points are allocated according to age, work experience, qualification, and Linguistic ability.
If you are a network administrator and are willing to shift to Australia, then you will be glad to know that you are in high demand in the country and hence your work permit application will be given a higher priority. The occupation of a Network administrator has a mention in the Australian & New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) 261132.
All companies using a large no. of computers have a requirement of network administrators. They are given the responsibility of ensuring smooth running of the computer networks. As the technology is continuously evolving and more and more companies are willing to invest money on these modern technologies, a requirement of network administrator has become unavoidable and strictly rising.
The main duties of a network administrator are:
- To install networks and computer systems
- Maintaining it and diagnosing any glitch relating to any part of it.
- Constantly looking for optimal methods so as to improve performance in the network system.
- Program networks suiting to the specific needs of the business firms.
Relevant credentials required by a network administrator to get chosen for immigration are:
- A bachelor’s degree or a higher qualification or atleast 5 years of experience on as compensation.
- Certification from the related vendor.
- Accomplishment of ANZSCO skill level 1.
- First hand training and other appropriate experiences.
The candidates for immigration to Australia as a network administrator (263112) are eligible to move to the country under the following visa schemes:
- Temporary Business (Long Stay) (Subcategory 457): This scheme allows a skilled worker to stay in Australia and work for minimum of 2 years and maximum of 4 years after he has been sponsored by a permitted business in Australia. In 2017,it was abolished and a new scheme Temporary Skill shortage visa has been introduced in its place. The new scheme comes with improvements and seeks to give importance to the skill sets of workers which the businesses in Australia are in dire need of. It has now included workers to apply for a permanent residence after a stipulated period of time.
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS): It is a permanent residence scheme for skilled workers with certain terms and conditions relating to age and language ability. The candidate should be below 50 years of age and requires to be nominated by a standard Australian business.
- Points Based Skilled Migration Permit: This channel of immigration requires the worker to go through the point based system and attain atleast 60 points to be eligible for approval.
- Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS): Through this scheme, a skilled worker is allowed to stay and work in the business which nominated him. He is permitted to bring along any family members reliant on him. This scheme is related to permanent residence application.
Hence, immigration to Australia as a network administrator (263112) is a smart way for all you tech experts to start life afresh in the gorgeous country.