International students Visa: Subclass 576
Subclass 576 is a visa which is designed for the international students who were enrolled by defence or Au AID to study any in any desired field of their choice for full time in Australia.
For requesting Visa
- You need to get enrolled or they have been accepted you for full time study course which is registered under Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS).
- Also for applying visa you need to undergo some specific medical check-up to see if you that you are not have any major health issues.
- Your own prospectus needs to demonstrate that you are entering the country for studying purpose and will leave once your course is finished.
- You need to show that you have enough money to give your tuition fees and living expenses as well of the all the members included on the application by keeping the living conditions of the country in mind.
- A person needs to have a health insurance from Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) in which hospital and medical insurances is covered for all the members in the mentioned in the application form.
- Need to have an English proficiency as required by the visa which you’ve been applied for.
- Having a good moral conduct is also required.
- If you’re below the age of 18 you need to have permission from your parents or guardian who can decide legally for where you can live in Australia.
- Need to provide all the certificates which can show that you have successfully completed your 12 years of schooling.
- Also, remember that you don’t have any debt on the Australian government. in case if you have any try to pay it off before applying for the visa.
- You must respect the Australian statement of value.
- With this visa you can study for full time in Australia
- You can even work there once you have started your course.
- Also, your family members can join work once you have started taking your study courses.
- If your partner is also accompanying you in study then he/she can study for only 3 months after that they need to apply for individual student visa for further studies.
- You will need to have amount in AUD (Australian Dollar)
- Expenses for per person in your family
- Travel expenses for Australia
- Per person return airfare for Australia
There will be some medical check-up and police check in Subclass 576 which will cost you some additional charges. In Medical Examination the charges will directly be paid to the doctor conducting your medical examination. In Police Check the authority of the country where you’ve lived for more than 6 months to 12 months will make sure that you don’t have any criminal record. The translations and certification of documents depends upon the person certifying and also the number of the number of copies which will be certified.