When it comes to migrating to another country, there are many programs that do exist. Visa programs play an essential role when it comes to the application. These days, NSW skilled visa program is getting popularity day by day because of the benefits it provides. It is good to learn the objective of each and every program you are going to apply. The main aim of the NSW skilled visa program is to assist in driving economic growth, productivity and competitiveness in NSW.
Through the subclass 190, it is aimed at nominating highly skilled refugees, whose work-related skills are required in NSW. The program chooses and invites applicants to apply for nomination of the NSW. Applicants are chosen from the database of the SkillSelect of the Department of Home Affairs. NSW Department of Industry chooses and provide with the invitation to the highest ranking applicants in eligible professions on an ongoing basis. You should know that the invitations are not assured.
If you want it to be considered for NSW selection, applicants must meet the minutest eligibility requirements, which include:
- It is essential to meet the requirements related to the NSW occupation.
- You should score a minimum of at least 60 scores on the Australian Department of Home Affairs scores test and fulfill appropriate Commonwealth visa criteria.
- Applicants have been chosen by NSW and obtained an invitation to apply for New South Wales nomination.
- It is also vital to provide with the submission of an accurate and complete application for NSW nomination within fourteen days of being invited for applying.
- It should be committed to living and working in New South Wales for at least the initial 2 years after being granted the subclass 190 visa.
Is the bank statement needed?
Of course, yes! An applicant should provide with the bank statement. These statements are needed due to the fact that NSW immigration officials need to check whether you can fund on your own till the time you are in their condition. To become qualified for the New South Wales Immigration Program, you should have score at least sixty points on the DIBO points test. But, if you have a minimum of 55 points on the DIBP and supplementary 5 points, if designated by the NSW will also make you qualified for the NSW nomination program.
Rather than a bank statement, you should submit the below-mentioned document proofs, which are needed under the NSW skilled migration program:
- Educational mark sheets
- Age certificate
- English language proficiency test outcomes
- Work experience letters
- Positive skill assessment report
- Original bank statements
If anyone of us is interested in knowing more about the NSW immigration process in a detailed manner like the documents needed, visa processing time, fees related to visa and other associated queries, he or she can contact the immigration specialist of the travel companies online. There are lots of companies online, which offer the services of the immigration to the Australia. These service providers offer useful advices that can benefit you in the long run.