APPLY AUSTRALIA PERMANENT RESIDENCY VISA
Permanent Residency Visa For Australia
Australia offers multiple categories of Visa for the permanent residency, Australia permanent residency visa, Australian citizenship application. Categories such as Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189, Australia Skilled Nominated Visa Subclass 190 and many other categories come under this program.
The eligibility for the Australia permanent residency visa is decided by the point based system. The points are derived from the scores that you achieve from the factors such as age, work experience, skills, education, language proficiency and others. If you would like to know if you are eligible or not for Permanent Residency (PR) in Australia, contact us.
Now, let’s talk more about the necessary requirements and the amazing advantages of having a permanent residency in Australia.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AUSTRALIA SUBCLASS 189 AND AUSTRALIA SUBCLASS 190
Valuable benefits of having a PR in Australia
There are multiple rights that you attain with the permanent residency:
- You get the ability to stay and work in Australia for as long as you want.
- The permanent residency visa helps you in getting citizenship after a while.
- For the initial five years, you can regularly enter and exit Australia. Plus, this benefit can be renewed after five years.
- As a permanent resident, you get all the rights just like any other Australian citizen. This includes the free or subsidized legal and health services as well.
- By fulfilling the residence criteria and providing the assurance of support, you can sponsor your relatives to Australia as well.
- You can apply for the Australian Consular assistance overseas with the help of Australian PR.
- You get the ability to visit, explore, work, and even study in New Zealand. However, the approval of New Zealand government is required.
- If you have children in Australia, then the born children will be considered as the Australian citizens by birth.
So, now that you have understood the advantages of the visa, let’s talk about the requirements.
Requirements for Australia Permanent Residency Visa
- PREPARE THE DOCUMENTS – You need to make sure that all your necessary documents are available. The routine travel documents, educational documents, and a few other documents are required as well. You need to provide the English language proficiency test results provided by the IELTS.
Also, the skill assessment report provided by any relevant assessing authority.
- PICKING THE RIGHT VISA CATEGORY – It is highly important that you choose the correct PR visa category. The subclass 189 or the Non-sponsored visa is the most common PR category. Also, there are others such as State Nominated Visa, which is the Subclass 190. Plus, you can apply for the Subclass 186 that is the employer nominated visa. However, there are multiple other categories as well. Hence, it is important that you pick the most suitable category for yourself.
OCCUPATION SELECTION FROM THE SOL – After choosing a suitable visa category, you should pick the right occupation from the Medium and Long-Term Strategic Skills Listor MLTSSL (previously called Skilled Occupation List or SOL). For the applicants of non-sponsored visa that is subclass 189 visa, the occupation can be selected from the MLTSSL provided by Australia. However, the applicants of state nominated visa, that is subclass 190 visa,are required to pick an occupation from the Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL) that belongs to a particular state in Australia.
- APPLYING IN THE POINT BASED SYSTEM – After getting things done with the category and the SOL, you need to apply in the point based system. For this, you are required to submit an Expression of Interest or the EOI. You can submit EOI online in the Skills Select System of Australia. Also, you are required to provide your general profile details such as the age, work experience, language proficiency and others. With this profile, the authorities will give your scores, which will decide your eligibility for the PR visa. It is important that you score at least 60 points in the system. But the higher you get, the better are the chances of getting the invitation to apply.
- COMPLETE THE HEALTH AND CHARACTER REQUIREMENTS – The authorities require you be healthy and have a good character. Hence, you need to provide the evidence in the form of a medical report and the character certificate as well.
To know about Australian Direct Entry Stream for a Subclass 186 Visa processing time, application costs and more kindly, visit our website.
- It is quite easy to get an Australian Visa, but there can be some hassles and troubles when you are looking to get the Visa through the application process. But it can be quite easy if you get the right kind of help. For immigration consultancy, contact us at Nile Migration. You can email us at [email protected] or call us at + 61 29037 8432 or 01149-444-555 for more help as Nile Migration is the best migration consultant. To receive a call back, submit all your details in the form given below.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS OF APPLYING FOR THE AUSTRALIAN PR?
If you conduct a step-by-step process, the visa application procedure can get much easier for you. You also need to pay application fee at the time of submitting application.
After gathering all the necessary documents, you should carefully decide the visa category that suits your case. Then, you can submit your expression of interest that is also called the EOI to the SkillSelect. The SkillSelect is the online system that receives all the EOIs for the Australian visa.
Now, you have to wait for the authorities to assess your profile and provide you an invitation to apply according to your points. If you get the invitation to apply, you need to provide all the documents along with the appropriately filled application form. You are required to provide the application along with the documents within the 60 days of invitation receipt.Any doubts or questions,you can ASK HERE!
What are the Visa Categories for Australian PR?
You can choose from the categories given below when applying for Australian PR:
- Australian Skilled Nominated Visa Subclass 190
- Australian Temporary Work Visa Subclass 457
- Australian Skilled Nominated Visa Subclass 489
- Visitor Visa Subclass 600
- Visitor Visa Subclass 600
- Australian Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189
How Nile Migration helps in applying
Being a trusted consultancy for Australia Immigration, Nile Migration offers expert support and assistance to ease the procedure for you. Our experts provide the complete consultancy to make the visa application smoother for you.
How Nile Migration Can Assist You?
Australia has established itself as an advantageous destination for immigrants. That’s why people from many countries are eager to immigrate here. There are so many opportunities for the immigrants who come here. It, however, can be daunting to get a visa for immigration here because of the limited number of places for immigrants for certain profiles. Australia has a paucity of skilled resources for different kinds of profiles including plumbers, hairdressers or builders. All these occupations are included in the MLTSSL list of this country and those experienced in these profiles are easily eligible to get the PR of this country.
Application for the Australian visa can be a troublesome process. However, with the aid of an immigration consultancy, this arduous task can become easier for you. With us for your help, you can easily begin a fresh life in this country. You can get a new job in this country. However, it’s important to have a Tax File Number to be able to get a job otherwise an employee will deduct emergency taxes from your salary. Contact us to know more in-depth information about it. You can also get information from us about the most recent of Australian job vacancies.
Nile Migration has some of the best immigration experts who have years of experience working in this field assisting clients securean ITA (Invitation to Apply). With our highly efficient client service, we will leave no stone turned to make your immigration process as smooth and hassle free it can get. If you have any queries, mail us at [email protected]
Through Nile Migration you can apply Australian Direct Entry Stream for a Subclass 186 Visa click here
You may call the qualified immigration experts at Nile Migration on contact no. 011-49444555 (Delhi), +61 2 9037 8432 (Australia).
To confirm your eligibility for Australian Direct Entry Stream for a Subclass 186 Visa, you may fill the free assessment form. You may also send your queries with regards to Australia immigration and PR visa to email id- [email protected]
To know about Australian Direct Entry Stream for a Subclass 186 Visa processing time, application costs and more kindly, visit our
It is quite easy to get a Canadian Visa, but there can be some hassles and troubles when you are looking to get the Visa through the application process. But it can be quite easy if you get the right kind of help. For immigration consultancy, contact us at Nile Migration. You can email us at [email protected] or call us at + 61 29037 8432 or 01149-444-555 for more help as Nile Migration is the best migration consultant. To receive a call back, submit all your details in the form given below.