Requirements of Refugee visa in Australia Subclass 200
Refugee visa in Australia
The Refugee visa in Australia Subclass 200 is for those individuals who are living outside Australia as well as their home country and are feared to get mistreated in their home country. The visa is a permanent residency visa. Though for getting the visa applicants need to be recommended by the UNHCR (United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees) to the Government of Australia.
Eligibility criteria for the Visa
Applicants should be residing outside Australia and their home country as well as being prosecuted in their home country.
- Candidate requires to be recommended by the UNHCR to the Government of Australia.
- Candidate must acquire excellent moral as well as health character.
- Candidate must not have any outstanding debts towards the Australian Government or else have prearranged to pay back the debts to the Government of Australia before the visa is granted.
Additional persons that an aspirant can add in application
The applicant can include the given people in their visa application at the time of application lodgment:
- Candidates can include their partner whether married or de facto partner
- Candidates can also include their partner’s dependent kids
- Candidates can also include other dependent relatives.
Benefits of Refugee Visa in Australia Subclass 200
The visa offers loads of benefits to the approved applicants such as:
- The visa offers a right to stay in Australia for the indefinite period of time.
- This visa permits applicants to work in Australia through out there stay.
- This visa permits applicants to enrol their name in Medicare, the health-related scheme offered by Australian Government.
- This visa permits applicants to apply for Australian citizenship if they meet the obligatory criteria.
- This visa permits applicants to trip back and forth in Australia for five years since from the date of visa grant.
- This visa allows applicants to sponsor their relatives for permanent residency in Australia.
- This visa allows applicants to get their name enrolled in English language classes.
Cost and expenses of Refugee Visa
There is not any base application charge for Refugee visa in Australia subclass 200 as well as there are not any additional applicant charges although, applicants have to pay for documentation, medical examination and police verification. The cost is nil except you are applying below the Community pilot. The Australian Government payout for:
- Tour costs to Australia
- Supplementary costs earlier than you leave for Australia such as medical examinations as well as cultural orientation.
If you want to stay and work in Australia under this visa category apply according to norms of the visa and make sure that you can fulfil all the requirements.