Work And Holiday Visa For Australia Subclass – 462

Australian Working Holiday Visa (subclass 462)

Work And Holiday Visa For Australia While applying for the Australian Working Holiday Visa (subclass 462), there are some important things that you need to keep in mind. It is a temporary visa which is for those people who wish to travel Australia either to explore the country or work and earn money for the time being. Individuals who fall between 18-30 years of age are eligible to apply for such type of visa. Such program helps to encourage cultural exchange and bonds a good tie between Australia and other countries that have good holiday working agreement with Australia.

Request a Call Back

Know the Eligibility Criteria:

For every country that offers such type of visa have certain norms set for an individual to follow it religiously. Here are some important ones that you must know:

  • The age should be between 18 years and 30 years on the date of application.
  • You need to hold a valid passport.
  • Dependent children cannot accompany you during your stay
  • Must be a High School Graduate for the USA or 2-year undergraduate for other countries
  • Should have a government support letter, but if you are USA applicant, then such process is not needed
  • It is necessary to have an IELTS 4.5 Equivalent functional English
  • Must fulfill all the health, character and funds proof requirements (above AUD 5000).

Eligibility Countries

If you hold a passport from any one of the following countries, then you can apply.

  • Portugal
  • Spain
  • Argentina
  • Chile
  • Indonesia
  • Poland
  • Slovak Republic
  • Thailand
  • United States of America
  • Turkey
  • Uruguay
  • Bangladesh
  • China
  • Malaysia

Know the Benefits of Visa

If you apply for such type of visa, you can avail certain benefits such as:

  • You have to enter Australia within 12 months from the sanctioned date.
  • You can stay in Australia for almost a year.
  • You can travel as many times to this country as you want without further paperwork.
  • If you want to pursue studies here, you can do so without any hassle.
  • You can work in the country and also change your job after every 6 months if a better opportunity comes.

Request a Call Back