The Nova Scotia demand: express entry stream picks up the highly and qualified skilled persons that wish to work and live in the place of Nova Scotia permanently. Candidates that are not picked under the program of federal government, the express entry can also be considered by the provincial government of Nova Scotia under the demand of Nova Scotia, express entry stream. The provincial government considers some occupation type for the nomination based on the needs of present labor market. Basically, there are 2 categories under the express entry of Nova Scotia demand which includes as,
- Category 1: this stream and category are for the applicants with valid job offerings. The individual must be in the arrangement of Nova Scotia employment. If any individual have permanent offer of full time job from the Canadian employer, then she or she can apply for the express entry as per this category
- Category 2: this is one category which is for all the applicants that are having the valid work experience i.e. for the paid work experience in occupation in the demand of Nova Scotial market of labour. Only those candidates can apply under the category that are having 1 year of the full time experience of job in opportunity occupation in last ten years.
For applying under the Category 1, one must fulfill following requirements as,
- Your profile must be in demand in labor market of the Nova Scotia
- One must score around 67 points or more on stream of the 6 selection factors through education, age, work experience, language expertise, arranged employment, adaptability and others.
- One must also have full time permanent skilled job offerings from employer of Nova Scotia. For Job offerings to be called as valid, the employers must need customarily an LMIA from the ESDC.
- Must also have around one year of the skilled working experience
- Must have the high school of the diploma, the certificate of post-secondary or the degree which is valid and also equal to Canadian equivalent
- You need to prove your listening, reading, spoken and written language ability in the French or English at the benchmark of Canadian language 7 or beyond
- The Nova Scotia demand: express entry stream also states that you should submit the proof of funds on pretext of having the enough number of financial resources for successfully settling in the Nova Scotia soon after migration
For applying under the category 1, you need to fulfill the below mentioned requirements as,
- Your profile must be in the demand in labor market of the Nova Scotia
- You should score around 67 points or more on stream six selection factors as work experience, education, age, language, arranged employment, adaptability.
- You must also have high school diploma, the certificate of post-secondary or even the degree which is valid and also equal to the Canadian equivalent.
- Must have one year of the skilled working experience
You should start with Nova Scotia demand: express entry streamtoday without any delay as age is important factor under this category of immigration.