All About Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP)
What is Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program? Want help in having your Visa under Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP)? Feel free to contact Nile Immigration Program for any help.
Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program is the new immigration process which is included by Atlantic Provinces of Canada. The skilled and experienced workers in NOC ‘C’ category is accepted. Workers with limited ability to speak in French/English (CLB 4) can also apply and workers whose skill is in intermediate level can also apply. From March 2017, 2000 applications were accepted under Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program. The provinces applying in Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP) are New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, New Newfoundland, Prince Edward Island and Labrador.
What are the key objectives under AIPP?
The AIPP was introduced keeping in mind the labour market needs and challenges faced due to rising demography in the Atlantic provinces of Canada. Immigrants are taken to meet the number of skilled workers needed in those part of Canada. To support the business in Atlantic provinces of Canada, the gaps in skilled workers faced in Atlantic region are filled.
What are the main categories of AIPP?
AIPP can be subdivided into three main categories :
- Atlantic High-Skilled Program – The Atlantic High-Skilled Program is designed for skilled workers whose qualification is Class 12 passed for which ECA is required and they have got an offer or contract of job for one year and fulltime under the category NOC skill type/level 0,A,B from any Atlantic Provinces of Canada.
- Atlantic Intermediate-Skilled Program – The Atlantic Intermediate-Skilled Program is designed for people who have passed the high school for which ECA has to be shown and has got full time job offer for a year under the category NOC skill type/ level 0, A, B or C from the Atlantic Provinces of Canada.
- Atlantic International Graduate Program – Atlantic International Graduate Program is meant for people who have got one year job contract from any of the Atlantic Province of Canada under skill type/ level 0, A, B or C and are international graduates.
What are benefits of applying in Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP)?
To apply for Canadian Permanent Residency via AIPP, the key benefits are :
- NOC ‘C’ Occupation is also included :
Skilled workers having experience in NOC ‘C’ category are also accepted which other programs like Express Entry doesn’t. Other popular programs accept skilled workers having experience in Level 0, A, B jobs only.
- Language Proficiency Requirement is Less :
In Express Entry and other programs, language proficiency requirement is more as in CLB 6 or more. But for Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP), CLB 4 is sufficient as the language requirement is of low level.
- Secondary Education is sufficient :
People who have passed secondary education are eligible to apply for Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP).
Anyone who can’t qualify through Express Entry can apply via Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP) to get ITA as this is comparatively easier program. You can contact Nile Migration for any help.