Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program 2018 -19
Get To Know About New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program
How to Apply for New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program?
- Candidates who are interested have to submit EOI or Expression of Interest to the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program
- The work Experience, Educational Credential Assessment result and Language Test Score are to be mentioned in the EOI.
- Only candidates with high scores get selected as it is a new program.
Categories under New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program
Express Entry Labour Market Stream
the demographic needs and labour market of the New Brunswick province are taken care of and the immigrants are selected through Federal Express Entry immigration selection system.
Eligibility for Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program
- Achieve highest score.
- Have ability to be established and economically stable in the province.
- Has training proof and experience in some high priority sector before.
- Could contribute positively to the labour market of the province.
- Language proficiency in French or English, age, work experience and level of education.
- He needs to have employment offer in skill level 0, A or B’s job under Occupational Classification (NOC)
Skilled Worker Applicants with Family Support
They can immigrate New Brunswick’s community where they can have support from the family. The applicant and the family member who is supporting him, both will have to meet the criteria.
Skilled worker Applicants with Employer Support
Any employer from New Brunswick Provincial can also hire any skilled worker and give them full time job offer. This encourages the employer to get skilled and experienced candidates overseas to meet the shortcomings and demands
Any applicants who want to run a business and settle in New Brunswick Province are welcome. They must have personal fund of $300,000 CAD out of the total assets of 6,00,000 CAD and a business plan which needs to be showed to the Canadian government. They should be ready to put in 2,50,000 to set up a business here.
The candidates will be rejected from New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program if:
- Any application is under process that falls under any other of the immigration programs available in Canada.
- Want an occupation in level C or D of National Occupational Classification (NOC).
Not residing in his native country or the country he has citizenship of when the application is received at New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program office.
Intend to work as self-employed in New Brunswick.
Nile Migration helps in getting New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program visa and supports you in every step. You can contact us for any guideline.