Many people want to move to Canada and settle there for their entire life. For them, the Canadian government set some rules and regulations to follow when they want to apply for a Canadian application. The first and foremost thing to consider is the documentation, when anyone desires to settle in this country. Documentation is an important step in the Canada immigration procedure. Are you considering the Express Entry option? For the same, it is good to prepare and submit all the documents when you are going to file your PR or Permanent Residence Visa.
The Main Objective
Express Entry system was made in order to invite those applicants that can devote their valuable skills and use their experience and knowledge into the development and prosperity of the Canadian economy. Hence, the Canadian government set criteria under this category that are associated with the personal credentials of the candidate. They are:
- Work experience
- Educational background
- Arranged employment
Points requirements and their distribution
While applying under the Express Entry Scheme, you should proceed with proper and right criteria so that it may not end up with hassles or confusion. You are supposed to score 67 points that are out of 100. 67 points is the minimum limit. If you meet this requirement, it clears that you are eligible for applying under the express entry. Now, the distribution of the points depending on different criteria factors is as follows:
- Age: You can attain maximum 12 points
- Experience related to the work: Maximum fifteen points
- Adaptability: Max. 10 points
- Language ability: Max. 28 points
- Arranged employment: Maximum limit is 10 points
- Educational qualifications: Max 25 points
Application documentation prerequisites
Once you receive the invitation letter, you are needed to submit all needed documents with ninety calendar days of being allotted an ITA (Invitation to apply) or Invitation Express Entry after examining CIC document checklist EE. When any applicant submit their e-APR application, each and every applicant is provided with a personalized document checklist. Make sure to provide the right details and documents. In any case, if the documents are wrong or you provide wrong information, it is said to a serious crime and known as misrepresentation.
What you need to provide?
The document checklist is mentioned below, the documents are compulsory to send to the IRCC. So, have a look:
- Proof of studies and funds
- Adoption certificate (if appropriate or applicable)
- Offer letter from the employer (if applicable)
- Territorial or provincial nomination certificate (if applicable)
- Proof of common-law union & cohabitation
- Your travel document or passport
- Certificate of marriage (if applicable)
- Your language ability test results like IELTS, TEF or CELPIP
- Certificate of divorce and legal separation agreement, if applicable
Other documents include the personal reference code, education credentials assessment outcome, police certificates, job seeker validation code, and the most important one is the Express Entry Profile Number.
So, if you think that you can become eligible for the application under Express Entry Scheme, then stop wasting your time and apply to make your life and career in your dream country right now!