Providing Organized Immigration Procedure Via Canada Express Entry
Canada Express Entry is one of the most popular immigration systems. Being a point based system, it allows the candidates to have organized procedure. The idea behind this system is to fulfill the requirements of the labor market in the Canadian economy. Under the express entry system, the authorities select the skilled immigrants and provide them the permanent visa.
The factors that score points for the candidates are age, work experience, education, language skills, and many others. The candidates can apply for any of the three immigration programs that come under this system. They are:
Apart from these, the Provincial Nominee Program is also available, so that, the territories can also select the candidates according to the need of the market.
If you want to check your points / eligibility for Canada Express Entry, CLICK RIGHT HERE for a free assessment!
Now, that we have understood about the programs that come under the Express entry system, let’s find out the eligibility criteria.
Eligibility criteria for the Canada Express Entry
Some of the most important eligibility criteria for this immigration system are:
- You need to indulge in a language test and provide the score results. The scores of the language tests work only for two years.
- If you are an applicant from overseas, then, you have to present your Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report lists. This report needs to be parallel to the Canadian education system. The report of the ECA works only for five years.
- Under the multiple point factors, you need to score at least 67 points as a candidate. Only then, you get the eligibility to apply for the Canada Express Entry System.
- As a candidate, you are required to apply online to the system and also provide your EOI.
- Once you get the Invitation to Apply or the ITA, then, you are required to provide your health and character certificates.
Apart from these basics, there are other additional specific requirements that you need to fulfill under the different programs. To understand the effectiveness of the program, make sure you understand the following additional requirements as well.
1. Requirements for the Federal Skilled Worker Program
For the immigrants, who want to achieve permanent residency on the basis of their skills, this program suits well. However, to apply under this program, you have to fall under a few eligibility criteria:
- You need to have the financial ability to support your life.
- You are required to have at least 1 year of work experience. This can be full time or part time, but the number of working hours should be same.
- You need to have proficiency in either English or French.
- The occupation you want to apply for should be on the occupation list.
Also, the young age attains you more points, which helps in getting the PR faster.
2. Federal Skilled Trades Program
You can apply for this program if you have expertise in the skilled trade such as gardening, carpentry, and others. To get the immigration through this program, you need to fulfill following requirements:
- The experience of working in a skilled trade for at least 2 years.
- The proficiency in either English or French.
- There should be a confirmed job related to your skill.
And all the other basic eligibility criteria.
3. Canadian Experience Class
People who are already living in Canada and working as well get the opportunity to apply under this program. To apply:
- You need to have at least 1 year of experience of working in Canada.
- The language proficiency in English or French.
Remember, that these are the additional requirements that you need to fulfill along with the basic eligibility criteria mentioned above.
Understanding the Canada Express Entry Draw
In order to choose the best candidates for the Invitation to apply, the IRCC launches a draw. This draw is called the Canada Express Entry Draw as well. There are qualifying marks for each and every draw. So, when a candidate gets the qualifying or the more marks, the ITA is sent via IRCC.
Now, let's get more understanding of the point requirements for the Canada Express Entry
The candidates who submit the EOI or the Expression of Interest are supposed to earn points via Express Entry System. The system takes multiple factors such as the age, qualification, language proficiency, work experience and others in order to give scores. This ranking system is called the Comprehensive Ranking System or CRS. Hence, the overall score of a candidate is also called the CRS Score.
The top scorers of the CRS are selected for the Express Entry Draws by IRCC
How can you improve your score?
It is clear like crystal that you need to score high in order to improve your chances of getting a stable rank in the Comprehensive Rank System. So, if you want to get the ITA, it is important to focus on following things and improve your scores:
- Make sure you have amazing proficiency in your language to attain high scores in the language tests.
- Try to attain a valid job offer for higher ranking.
- Provide work experience that is relevant to the skills you have. This will get you more points.
- Try to get a provincial or territorial nomination. This brings valuable points in your CRS score.
- Make sure that your educational qualification is valid and accurate.
- Now, that you have gained all the knowledge related to Canada Express Entry System. It is time to know the step-by-step application procedure.
How can you apply in the Canada Express Entry System?
There are three major steps that you need to follow in order to apply in this system. We have explained both the steps in detail below:
Complete the Online Express Entry Profile
To be a candidate, you need to complete the profile on the online Express Entry system by providing all the necessary details such as:
- Work Experience
- Language Ability
And all the other details required by the CIC for the assessment.
The process of getting qualified for the pool
Once you have completed the profile, the assessment process starts in order to accept the qualified candidates into the pool.
- All the candidates are assessed and provided with the suitable ranks.
- The high rankers who have the valid job offers or the provincial nominations receive the invitation to apply.
- If you don't have a job offered or the nomination from a province, then, you are required to register with the Employment and Social Development Canada's Job Bank.
- You will get connected to the eligible employers in Canada via Job bank.
The invitation to apply for the permanent residence
After the assessment, the points are given accordingly that generates scores for the CRS. The highest scorers get the invitation to apply for the permanent residence.
- If you get the ITA or the Invitation to apply, you are required to submit your online application within 90 days of the period.
- The received, complete permanent residence applications go under the further process conducted by IRCC. This takes 6 months' maximum.
- You stay in the pool for 12 months. If you donot get the invitation to apply within this period, then, you are required to submit a new profile.
What can Nile Migration do to help you in the process of getting PR via Express Entry System?
Being one of the leading immigration consulting companies, Nile Migration offers the best help. Our services include all the assistance in each and every step of completing the immigration procedure with sheer perfection. From improving the scores to filing the application, we provide our expertise in each and every step. With our knowledge and resources, you can achieve maximum points and improve the chances of getting invited.
When you choose us to be the consulting partner in the process of applying in the Canada Express Entry System, these things happen:
- You attain full assistance in preparing the documents that meet the requirements of the program.
- We provide our expertise in the educational Credential Assessment.
- Our experts help in rebuilding your resume according to the requirements and format of the Canadian market.
- If required, we can apply at the Canada Job Bank on your behalf.
- You will get regular reports on the pace of the procedure.
To have a dedicated team of professionals by our side, you should give us a call immediately. Nile Migration will take care of the requirements and desires you have in mind. And we will also make sure that you get all your questions answered and get a clear idea of how you need to put every step further.
So, what are you waiting for?! Give us a call or send an inquiry via email. Our management team will assist you well.
So, are you ready to get a Canada Express Entry !
Through Nile Migration you can apply Canada Express Entry click here
You may call the qualified immigration experts at Nile Migration on contact no. 011-49444555 (Delhi), +61 2 9037 8432 (Australia).
To confirm your eligibility for Canada Express Entry, you may fill the free assessment form. You may also send your queries with regards to Canada immigration and PR visa to email id- firstname.lastname@example.org
To know about Canada Express Entry processing time, application costs and more kindly, visit our FAQ page