Canada Federal Skilled Traders
Migrate to Canada under FSTP
If you are a qualified trade worker who is looking forward to move to Canada, check for the Canada FSTP. Also known as Federal Skilled Trades program, this one is meant for you if you are willing to work and live in Canada on a permanent basis.
Demand to migrate under Canada Federal Skilled Trades Program is very high so each year, only 3000 applications are approved by the Canadian government. Out of these 3000, only 100 applicants become eligible for each occupation under this category.
In this group, there are almost 90 occupations which are all in the group B.
For Category B
This categorisation will include the occupations which remain in demand. This category includes the following occupations:
- Butchers, meat cutters and fishmongers - retail and wholesale
- Contractors and supervisors, electrical trades and telecommunications occupations
- Contractors and supervisors, other construction trades, installers, repairers and servicers
- Contractors and supervisors, pipefitting trades
- Contractors and supervisors, machining, metal forming, shaping and erecting trades and related occupations
Contractors and supervisors, carpentry trades etc
What are the eligibility standards for Canada FSTP?
The following eligibility standards are to be fulfilled under Canada Federal Skilled Trades Program:
- You must meet minimum language requirement which comes out to be 5 for listening, speaking, reading and writing
- If you are a nominated occupant, then perform all the duties listed in National Occupational Classification or NOC
- For atleast one year, you must serve a full time employment. Besides that, you must also have a certificate of qualification which is issued by a competent authority like a provincial or a territorial body.
- Except Quebec, you can pick place to live in
- Atleast 2 years of work experience is required on full time basis which should be counted in past 5 years that you have spent
How much fee you will be charged with?
Depending upon the category in which you applied, you will have to give the fees. Check the following information regarding the fees that you will be charged with:
- 150 CAD for the family member less than 22 years of age
- Family member above 22 years 550 CAD, same for a spouse who is less than 22 years of age
- Principal applicant pays 475
- Right or PR fee is 490 CAD
You can also fill up the visa assessment form which helps in ensuring that you are qualifying for this scheme of migration to Canada
So, are you ready to get a Canada Federal Skilled Traders Visa?
Through Nile Migration you can apply directly Canada Federal Skilled Trader Visa click here
You may call the qualified immigration experts at Nile Migration on contact no. 011-49444555 (Delhi), +61 2 9037 8432 (Australia).
To confirm your eligibility for Canada Federal Skilled Trader visa, you may fill the free assessment form. You may also send your queries with regards to Canada immigration and Canada Federal Skilled Trader visa to email id- [email protected]
To know about Canada Federal Skilled Trader Visa in Canada processing time, application costs and more kindly, visit our FAQ page.