Migrate to Canada under FSTP
If you are a qualified trade worker who is looking forward to move to Canada, check for the Canada FSTP. Also known as Federal Skilled Trades program, this one is meant for you if you are willing to work and live in Canada on a permanent basis.
Demand to migrate under Canada Federal Skilled Trades Program is very high so each year, only 3000 applications are approved by the Canadian government. Out of these 3000, only 100 applicants become eligible for occupation under this category.
In this group, there are almost 43 occupations which are divided into category A and B.
For category A
There are many occupations which are listed in this category and as per the government ruling, only 100 applicants are eligible to qualify in this. Check out the occupations listed in hie category:
- Electrical and telecommunications
- Carpentary trade
- Construction trade
- Mechanics trade
- Supervisors and heavy equipments
- Logging and forestry
- Mineral and metal processing
- Petroleum industry
- Waste management
- Power systems
In the above categories, it is generally the supervisors and contractors for whom this scheme is applicable.
For category B
This categorisation will include the occupations which remain in demand. This category includes the following occupations:
- Structural metal works
- Metal workers
- Crane operators
- Water well drillers
- Underground production miners
- Oil and gas
- Iron workers
- Sheet metal workers
- Machining and tooling inspections
- Refrigeration and air conditioning mechanics
What are the eligibility standards for Canada FSTP?
The following eligibility standards are to be fulfilled under Canada Federal Skilled Trades Program:
- You must meet minimum language requirement which comes out to be 5 for listening, speaking, reading and writing
- If you are a nominated occupant, then perform all the duties listed in National Occupational Classification or NOC
- For atleast one year, you must serve a full time employment. Besides that, you must also have a certificate of qualification which is issued by a competent authority like a provincial or a territorial body.
- Except Quebec, you can pick place to live in
- Atleast 2 years of work experience is required on full time basis which should be counted in past 5 years that you have spent
How much fee you will be charged with?
Depending upon the category in which you applied, you will have to give the fees. Check the following information regarding the fees that you will be charged with:
- 150 CAD for the family member less than 22 years of age
- Family member above 22 years 550 CAD, same for a spouse who is less than 22 years of age
- Principal applicant pays 475
- Right or PR fee is 490 CAD
You can also fill up the visa assessment form which helps in ensuring that you are qualifying for this scheme of migration to Canada
So, are you ready to get a Canada Federal Skilled Traders Visa?!
Through Nile Migration you can apply directly Canada Federal Skilled Trader Visa click here
You may call the qualified immigration experts at Nile Migration on contact no. 011-49444555 (Delhi), +61 2 9037 8432 (Australia).
To confirm your eligibility for Canada Federal Skilled Trader visa, you may fill the free assessment form. You may also send your queries with regards to Canada immigration and Canada Federal Skilled Trader visa to email id- firstname.lastname@example.org
To know about Canada Federal Skilled Trader Visa in Canada processing time, application costs and more kindly, visit our FAQ page.