What is Canada LMIA VISA?
Canada LMIA based visa is a Canada Working Visa that gives you an opportunity to work and live in Canada for 4 years. Every employer in Canada also needs a positive LMIA to hire employees from any overseas countries. The Employment and Social Development Canada issues a document called Labour Market Impact Assessment which is a must for obtaining LMIA visa.
After you have spent enough time in Canada based on LMIA visa, you can also apply for permanent residency visa. You have to go through The Canadian Experience Class (CEC) to get it converted. It is also a part of IRCC (Immigration Refugees Citizenship Canada).
Options to work and live in Canada without LMIA
Express Entry System
this is another option to get Canada Working Visa. You can live and work in land of maples by going through the express entry system. The three main streams to apply for Canadian Permanent Residency Visa are:
Federal Skilled Workers
Trade Skilled Worker
Live in Care Givers
Key requirements of Entry Express System
1) Language Proficiency: Proof of language proficiency in English or French via IELTS (International English Language Testing System), registered testing and certification agencies, for English. The score must be CLB 4.
2) Education: Foreign Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) to be submitted along with application for Canada Immigration.
3) Health and Character requirements: Good Health and Character necessary.
4) Work Experience
How to apply for Express Entry System
- A profile should be created on Express Entry and details such as age, language, education should be submitted with EOI.
- A minimum of 67 points have to be scored on the basis of profile factors.
- Your profile will be reviewed by IRCC and provide rank on the basis of CRS (Comprehensive Ranking System).
- If your profile gets selected by IRCC, you will receive ITA (Invitation to apply) for permanent residence visa in Canada.
- You will have to apply for the Visa within 60 days after receiving ITA.
You can also apply to a particular province where you want to do a job or stay. You will have to give a language test if you are looking for: Professional job, Managerial job, or Technical job and skilled trade.
Nile Migration will help you at every step to get your Canada Working Visa.