Procedure of Getting Working Visa Canada
Canada is regarded as the best nation for its excellence life structure. Its life is its moderate factor of great environment and prosperity, but its People are its main factor. Canadian society is built on ethics of compassion, justice, fairness, and most important opportunity for all. It gives a warm welcome to people from all over the world for study, business, or work in Canada. Thousands of workers from around the world penetrate Canada to work on a permanent or temporary basis.
There are various visa categories for working in Canada. And the Nile migration helps in getting a visa as the Canadian Government wants that people coming into Canada should enter legally and also works legally. The different categories of working visa Canada and work permit are as follows:-
- Temporary Workers Programme
- Work Permit (LMIA Based)
- Student Permit
- Working Holiday
- Permanent Workers Program
- Federal Skilled workers
- Trade Skilled workers
- Live in Care Givers
Work Permit Visa (LIMA Based)
The point system is not required for a work permit to qualify. Many workers from worldwide go to Canada every year to work there through work permit on a temporary basis. The applicants who are temporarily working in Canada must have a LIMA from HRSDC (Human Resources and Skills and an offer letter from a Canadian employer and also employment contract. Somehow, some jobs do not require LIMAs.
Basic requirements to apply for Work Permit Visa
- The applicant must have a contract with a Canadian employer.
- A LMIA from HRSDC (Human Resources and Skills Development Canada) for which an employer applies to Human Resources and Skills Development Canada signifying the foreign employer needs and their failure to set any permanent resident or local Canadian citizen for the listed job. A positive LIMA will issue if the HRSDC get satisfied.
- Don’t have any criminal offenses or convictions.
- Don’t have any crucial medical conditions.
- To obey Canadian laws.
- Have to confirm that you are financially secure to hold yourself and your family if they stay with you in Canada.
- Not to be a threat to Canada security.
Benefits of Work Permit Visa
- Allows your family members to stay, to study and to work with you in Canada.
- By having a work permit, permanent residency can be applied.
- You can stay in Canada for four years.
- The applicant’s nationality affects the processing time.
Nile migration helps many people to fulfil their dreams and reach their goals. It is best in the field of global resettlement solutions and immigration. With the help of best immigration specialists, they provide the support and the most suitable advice to visa applicants. It is a consulting company that provides the information of immigration process for countries like UK, USA, Canada, New Zealand Australia, and much more.
So for getting the working visa Canada doesn’t forget to try Nile migration. It will help you in letting your dreams come true.
So, are you ready to get a Working Visa in Canada?!
Through Nile Migration you can apply directly Canada Working Visa click here
You may call the qualified immigration experts at Nile Migration on contact no. 011-49444555 (Delhi), +61 2 9037 8432 (Australia).