Apply for Permanent Residency Under Canadian Experience Class
For the people who have spent a while in Canada, the Canadian Experience Class presents a great chance to gain a permanent residency. The skills and experience that you acquire during your temporary visa permit help you attain permanent residency under this class.
Eligibility requirements for an applicant
To apply for the permanent residency under the Canadian experience class:
The applicant has to have the experience in any of the skills provided in the National Occupation Code (NOC). The categories in NOC are:
- Managerial Jobs (NOC skill type 0)
- Professional Jobs (NOC skill type A)
- Technical Jobs and skilled trades (NOC skills type B)
- The experience in the work relevant to the visa is a must.
- The experience of working for at least 12 months as a full-time employee in the nominated occupation. Also, this work experience should be within the last three years of the application.