The Canadian government announced that the Canada Express Entry next draw prediction changes every two weeks. There have been some great relaxations and changes with the Express Entry System by the Canadian Immigration in order to give improved scores in CRS for the potential candidates. This refurbished Selection process for the candidates from Express Entry Pool has started to make the nomination more flexible and transparent.
Starting from now Express Entry next draw System will rank candidates in the candidate pool under tied-up scores with the help of CRS (Comprehensive Ranking System). And the candidates whose sibling is also living in Canada as permanent residents or citizens can get extra points; this is from one of the major changes made by Canadian Immigration. Even the candidates who have verified language ability in French will also be given extra points.
Express Entry Next Draw Prediction Changes on 25 May 2022 is something IRCC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada) has kept shocking the candidates and predictors continuously for last few months with fall in Comprehensive Ranking System records with some new changes. They also have added 2 factors with some boost in points which says that score is going to be low and also have chances to drop even more from 446 point which is a current scenario.
2021 latest Express Entry Draw
This point is for informing you about 2021’s new Express Entry Next Draw as announced by CIC (Citizenship Immigration Canada) on 14 January 2021 have nominated 4500 candidates with a cut-off of 460 Comprehensive Ranking System. Express Entry Pool candidates with a score of 460 or more are in a position for applying for Permanent Resident of Canada.
So, if in case your points are less, you have to wait till the next Express Entry Next Draw or can apply for Canada Provisional Nominee Program (PNP) Visa. PNP is the fastest way for obtaining Permanent Resident Visa in Canada.
How can one improve their score?
Your score is the only thing that can help you in receiving an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for applying for Canadian Provisional Resident status. This is why you can put some effort into improving your CRS points so that your chances of nomination can increase.
Things you can do for it:
- Increase your CRS points to 150 points. This you can do by improving your first language score in Primary Applicant.
- Look for your spouse if he/she can make more points than you.
- Try to improve your spouse’s points in the first language, this can get you 20 points more.
- Can apply for PNP (Provisional Nominee Program) by scoring 600 points in CRS.
- Earn extra points by learning any second language in French.
Requirements of Canada Express Entry 2022
- The age of the candidate must be above 22 years.
- Your qualification in education must need to meet Canadian Education System.
- Proficiency in French and English.
- Experience in Canada’s job which is in demand for at least one year.
- Offer letter for a job.
This is all for the Express Entry Next Draw Prediction/Changes 2022. For more information, you can check online.