Sponsor Your Family and Spouse to Come and Live in Canada!
Family Spouse Visa Canada
Everything you achieve in life, it is all for those you love. So, you want your family, spouse and close relatives to live with you and share the life journey together.
Canadian Government allows you to sponsor the spouse, common-law partner or any other relative to come and live with you in Canada.
The requirements for you to sponsor
Eligibility requirements of your spouse
Eligibility requirement of your dependent child
Eligibility Requirements of the Relatives
- The relatives under the 18 years of age who are orphaned and not married or have a common-law relation.
- Under specific conditions, you can sponsor a relative with any age or relationship.
- The accompanying relatives of your spouse, partner, and dependent children.
- In order to sponsor any relative with any age or relationship, you need to have no living spouse or common-law partner. The procedure is applicable only if you have no other family member who can be eligible for the family class.
- The right of Permanent Residence Fee requires 490 CAD.
- The Principal applicant fee is 475 CAD.
- The principal applicant can pay only 75 CAD if he or she has the age below 22 years and not a spouse or common-law partner.
- A family member who is a spouse or common-law partner need to pay 550 CAD, regardless of the age.
- A family member who is not a spouse or common-law partner and has age less than 22 years, needs to pay 150 CAD.
- At Nile Migration, we take care of all the requirements and help you successfully complete the procedure.