1. Education: Prospected candidates shall be awarded up to 25 points for your education qualifications. Educational points are rewarded based on an assessment of the individual’s educational credentials
2. Language Skills: Candidates can be granted up to 28 additional points (24 points for first official language; 4 points for second official language).
3. Work Experience: Under this factor, individuals can be granted up to 15 points for certain skilled or paid work experience that they have obtained in the most recent 10 years, yet they should attain at least a score of 9 points in order to qualify.
4. Age: Candidates can be granted up to 12 points based on their age at the time of applying.
5. Adaptability: Individuals shall be granted with up to 10 points on the basis of factors or various components that demonstrate that they are versatile to moving to Canada.
Once it’s decided that the candidate meets the eligibility criteria and obtains the required points, he/she needs to undergo medical examinations and attain security clearances as a part of the Canadian application process.
That’s Federal Skilled Worker Program in a nutshell. If you are really dreaming about immigrating to Canada or planning to move to Canada. It’s always beneficial to be in contact with a reliable immigration consultant for all the visa assistance and support as it’s a laborious process and handling every aspect on your own can be too tiresome and risky at the same time. Nile Migration, one of the best visa and immigration consultancy services in Delhi and Australia has successfully provided visa assistance to Canada.