How To Enter In Canada Free Canada Immigration Assessment Form
What are the eligibility?
- Language Proficiency: Proof of language proficiency in English or French via IELTS (International English Language Testing System), registered testing and certification agencies, for English. The score must be CLB 4.
- Education: Foreign Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) to be submitted along with application for Canada Immigration.
- Health and Character requirements: Good Health and Character necessary.
- Work Experience
1) Skilled Immigrants Assessment
the assessment process is of this Canada Immigration Assessment Form is:
- It is done through a point based system.
- The points are given on the basis of the details in his/her profile: experience, education, and English/French language proficiency.
- The profiles which are present in the Express Entry System are to be reviewed by IRCC (Immigration Refugee Citizenship Canada).
- Express Entry draw is launched by IRCC and the qualifying or cut off marks or CRS score is set for that particular draw.
- The candidates who have received marks equal to or more than CRS score receives invitation to apply or ITA.
- Within 60 days of receiving ITA, he has to respond back and apply for PR visa.
The categories that fall under this:
- Federal Skilled Trades Category
- The Federal Skilled Workers Category
- Canadian Experience Class
- Provincial Nominee Program
2) Family Class Sponsorship
The person who will sponsor the family member has to be more than 18 years. If the person you are sponsoring becomes a permanent citizen of Canada, he can also work, live and study in Canada .
The people who can be sponsored are: spouse, dependent child including adopted child, common-law partner or eligible relatives.
3) Business Immigration Program Assessment
This is yet another category under Canada Immigration Assessment Form. The two sub-categories under this are: Qualifying Business and Start-up Business. The fulfilling criteria are: Settlement Funds, Ability in French/English or both, any kind of Commitment from an entity or designated company.
Nile Migration helps you to get your Canada Immigration Assessment Form. You can feel free to contact us anytime and we will offer you our best services.