How To Get PR In Canada From Riyadh?
Want to move to Canada from Riyadh? What is Permanent Residency? Contact Nile Migration for professional help.
Canada or the land of maples is a beautiful and magnificient country. There are a lot of tourists, businessmen, workers, student visiting Canada from Riyadh. Visitors and immigrants go there with different ambitions, future aspects and goals. The favorable Government policies, diverse culture, ideal studying, working and business facilities and visionary leadership makes it more suitable for different type of people to move from Riyadh to Canada with some aspirations or objectives. Canada has a strong economy and is an advanced nation. It is one of the most ideal country to apply for permanent residency visa from Riyadh as it has soft immigration policies, perfect settings for families and high employment rate. There are different immigration programs which are available for permanent residency to talented and skilled workers and professionals overseas.
How to Move to Canada From Riyadh?
The Federal Express Entry System is the fastest and most hassle-free system to apply for immigration Visa. IRCC (Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada) launched this online immigration system which gives points on the basis of the profile. It takes skilled labours from different countries including Riyadh which can meet Canadian labor market’s demand. It chooses candidates on the basis of CRS (Comprehensive Ranking System) which is point based system. The registered applicants have to mention factors like education, age, work experience, English or French proficiency.
What is necessary for applying to Express Entry System?
- Language Proficiency: Proof of language proficiency in English or French via IELTS (International English Language Testing System) , registered testing and certification agencies, for English. The score must be CLB 4.
- Education: Foreign Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) to be submitted along with application for Canada Immigration.
- Health and Character requirements : Good Health and Character necessary.
- Work Experience.
How does the Express Entry System Works?
- There is an Online Entry Express profile where cand idates have to submit work experience, skills, language ability, education and other details needed for assessment by CIC. The ones who meet with the criteria get accepted. You need to have scored CLB 7 or more in the French or English Language Test.
- Educational Credential Assessment of the overseas applicants need to be showed along with Canadian Education. It is valid for 5 years.
- Minimum score of 67 points is must.
- They are compared with others in the accepted pool and are ranked based on criteria’s in newcomer’s economic success in Canada.
- The highest ranked candidates and ones with valid offers or territorial nominations get selected.
- The highest-ranking candidates will be invited for applying for permanent address. The rank is provided using Comprehensive Ranking System which is a point’s based system.
- Within 60 days of invitation, an online application for permanent residence is to be given. The best part of complete permanent residence applications are processed by IRCC. They can be in pool for about an year. If their profile gets refused, a new one is to be submitted.
Nile Migration can help you to apply via Express Entry System by giving full guidance to make required documentations for Canada FSW programs. They give professional help in moving from Riyadh to Canada.