Comprehensive Ranking System is one the most competitive and advanced system, designed especially to help skilled immigrants from across the globe to immigrate to Canada as a permanent resident. CRS consists of several core human capital factors along with additional factors based on adaptability. As the name itself says the system is very comprehensive and covers all the possible aspects of skilled migration.
CRS rankings; a major requisite to be fulfilled for Canadian PR:
There are numerous ways through which you can increase your CRS score to obtain a Canadian PR faster. One of the most significant procedures to enhance your score is express entry system. There are numerous methods you can follow to increase your chances of obtaining Canada permanent resident visa:
- You can always brush up your English or French language skills to obtain a better test score which will immediately boost your CRS score.
- Presence of a sibling or any immediate relative in Canada can help you claim extra points in order to improve your CRS score.
- If you are able to secure an offer of full time employment from a Canadian employer, the arranged offer can help you bring up your CRS score by 50 or 200 points depending upon the nominated occupation.
- Getting the educational credential assessment for your spouse will help you some extra points for the core human capital value and adaptability.
- Depending on whose profile is much well suited for Canada immigration changing the primary might be helpful in getting a better CRS score in some cases.
- Getting more experience your nominated occupation will also improve your CRS score in core human capital value and adaptability factors.
Therefore, permanent resident visa Canada can be obtained quickly by making such increments in your CRS rankings. All you are needed to focus at each and every required factor in your express entry profile which can help in increasing your points to obtain Canadian PR in minimum time duration.