What is necessary for applying to Express Entry System?
- Language Proficiency: Proof of language proficiency in English or French via IELTS (International English Language Testing System), registered testing and certification agencies, for English. The score must be CLB 7.
- Education: Foreign Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) to be submitted along with application for Canada Immigration.
- Health and Character requirements: Good Health and Character necessary.
To Emigrate from Canada to Oman eligibility factors are:
- Score results of the language tests are to be provided and they are valid for two years.
- Educational Credential Assessment of the overseas applicants need to be showed along with Canadian Education. It is valid for 5 years.
- The EOI is to be submitted and it should be applied online in Express Entry.
- Minimum score of 67 points is must.
- Health and character certifications to be provided.
How to apply for Express Entry System from Oman?
- An online profile is to be created on Express Entry system for Immigrating from Canada to Oman. You will have to also submit Expression of Interest or EOI if you are interested to immigrate to Canada and get a permanent residency Visa.
- The profiles which are present in the Express Entry System are to be reviewed by IRCC (Immigration Refugee Citizenship Canada).
- Based on Language proficiency, Education, Work experience and skill marks are given to candidates.
- Express Entry draw is launched by IRCC and the qualifying or cut off marks or CRS score is set for that particular draw.
- The candidates who have received marks equal to or more than CRS score receives invitation to apply or ITA.
- Within 60 days of receiving ITA, he has to respond back and apply for PR visa.
Nile Migration will help you throughout to emigrate from Canada to Oman. You can feel free to contact us for any help.