Canada express entry is a new Canadian immigration system, which has been designed to boost the inflow of skilled workers who are willing to work in Canadian region. This new system has actually transformed the way government of Canada chooses skilled immigrants for the entry into their country. There is no more a system left where were chosen passively rather a proper screening is figured out to choose the profile they want in their country.
Salient features of Canada express entry eligible occupation list for PR skilled migration programme
- All those candidates, which are chosen under Canada express entry programme, are granted with permanent residence status.
- It is an electronic platform, which allows all the aspiring candidates to make their own
- Your profile can be retained for 12 months, and then the applicant may have to resubmit their application.
- Your profile is screened through comprehensive ranking system. This crs gives you point according to your age, linguistic skills, academic accomplishments, professional exposure, and other added on profile traits.
- One can also gain some additional marks if he is offered a regular employment by a Canadian employer and has sponsorship earned form a Canadian state.
- The shortlisted candidates are further told to file second application for permanent residence.
- They promise to evaluate request of selected candidates within six month of selection.
Canada express entry eligible occupation list for PR skilled migration- application process and processing time
- Applicants fill an online express entry form; one is requested to have important documents ready.
- There is no amount of fee that one have to pay for an online application form.
- As soon as your form is submitted, you will be provided with a number or a personal reference no.
- Using your personal reference no., you will have to submit your resume to job bank. And this needs to be done within 30 days of submission of express entry form
- Applicants need to watch continuously at website of citizen and immigration, Canada where announcement of pool draws are made on regular basis
- When selected from the first draw, applicant will have to submit the second stage application in 60 days of selection.
How to boost chances of your selection form pool
There are some very essential tips that one should follow in order to be selected, there are some simple tips that one need to surely have a look and try to follow down.
- Language testing is very important and if you have IELTS or CELPIP under your documents, than you is surely going to have a good advantage.
- Do not get highly motivated and put any vague document, which puts you under suspicion. This can surely be concerning and can lead your document to rejection.
- Always have any trustworthy person around you and let him go through your application before submitting it. This will help you correct all those mistakes, which you might have earlier missed but your friend might pick it for you and save you from rejection.
Keeping these points in mind will surely help you in your successful selection