How to obtain live in caregiver Visa Canada, read the inside story!
The live-In caregiver Program (LIC) is an initiative of Government of Canada and the chief purpose of the program is wherein the foreign caregivers could come to the country as eldercare, childcare providers and special needs provider. Although the program ended on November 30, 2014 and from then onwards a regular work permit is required for citizenship and immigration.
Well, these live – in caregivers, who are qualified to provide care and assistance to children, elderly and individual dealing with some disability. LCP program is part of Canada’s Temporary Foreign Worker program (TFWP) and it was premeditated to enable locals to recruit foreign nationals to provide childcare home based support to senior citizen dealing any sort of disability.
The best part of the program that it offered direct conduit to permanent residence as the individual with two years of work experience could apply for permanent residence. Although this program is closed due to the abuse of the caregivers at their work place, hence if you wish to apply for it, you need to apply as a caregiver with a regular work permit.
In addition, if you are already in Canada through LCP and your employment situation changes, there are certain steps you can take and that are as follows:
- apply for an open work permit without giving out your permanent residence status
- Situations of abuse
- Quit your job
- Extend or change your work permit
For more information on Live in Caregiver Visa Canada, see the official site as this will give you exact information that will certainly help you to have better understanding. In addition, to help you, here we bring you the list of requirements that is necessary in order to be eligible for the live-in program.
- You need to have positive labour market impact assessment (LMIA) from Canadian employer. In addition, this need to be done at the employer end by submitting the contract and other important related information such as working condition, wages and so on.
- A written contract that must be duly signed by you and your employer and it should be in the specific format as given by the HRSDC.
- You must possess minimum six months classroom training in early childhood care, paediatric nursing, and geriatric care, or you need to have one-year full time working experience as a caregiver in past three years.
- You must have good command over English and French.
- Have completed basic education, which is 12 years of education, equivalent to secondary level.
These are few eligibility criteria that you need to meet in order to get the VISA as now this program is closed, but if you want to go as a caregiver under working VISA policy then you must apply in accordance. One must seek help of professional who will help you to get your visa without taking law in your hands. In order to apply as Live in Care Giver you must make an application at visa office. If your application is successful, then you will receive the letter from the Canadian office on the arrival to obtain your work permit.
So, are you ready to get a Live in Caregiver Visa Canada?!
Through Nile Migration you can apply directly Live in Caregiver Visa Canada click here
You may call the qualified immigration experts at Nile Migration on contact no. 011-49444555 (Delhi), +61 2 9037 8432 (Australia).
To confirm your eligibility for Canada Live in Caregiver Visa, you may fill the free assessment form. You may also send your queries with regards to Canada immigration and Live in Caregiver visa Canada to email id- email@example.com
To know about Live in Caregiver visa Canada processing time, application costs and more kindly, visit our FAQ page.