Nova Scotia Entrepreneur Stream Process
There highly known and popular Nova Scotia Entrepreneur category wishes to bring those foreigners who have the ability and want to take over or set up a venture/enterprise in the territory. The applicants or aspirants first obtain a work permit in order to get admission in the territory/province, to establish and manage their venture/enterprise for at least 12 months. If applicants fulfill the every step of the plan, after 1 year of time duration, they will get permanent residence in the province.
- It is necessary for the candidates should have the net worth of not less than 6,00,000 canadian dollars.
- They should be able to invest at least 150,000 canadian dollars to establish a venture/firm in the province.
- The candidates or applicants must have an experience of at least three years
- Canadian express entry system is an electronic platform that grants aspirants or aspiring candidates to make their profiles online for free of cost that could also be maintained after a time period of 1 year after that candidates can update or resubmit their profiles.
- Make sure that before starting initiating towards the profile making process online, you should negotiate for a preliminary process. It is necessary for you to get all the accomplishments assessed by the designated evaluation body or experts team of canadian country like WES and candidates should also write language test for evidence that they have language proficiency in at least each canadian language either French or English.
- The profiles of candidates see measured and approved for eligibility via Comprehensive Ranking System or CRS. The comprehensive ranking system (CRS) usually assess the candidates on the basis of decided eligibility requisites, like- age, linguistic skills, academic accomplishments, professional exposure and some other judged chief profile traits, so that canadian government can be able to welcome the suitable candidates into the country.
- After judging and evaluating the profiles of aspirants, the CRS (Comprehensive Ranking System) ranks them on the basis of obtained marks by them.
- In addition, marks can be obtained under the following categories- sponsorship gained from a willing state of Canada and gained full time job offer letter from authorised canadian employer.
If you are willing to apply for the same, then it would be better for you to approach an immigration agent who have the complete knowledge of all these terms and conditions mentioned above. With the assistance of an experienced immigration agent, you can easily get the suitable visa for canada immigration. There are numerous immigration agents available, you can consult the most reliable and popular one for this purpose.