Partner Visa For Canada

Canada Spouse Visa

Canada/USA Partner Visa The Partner Visa helps in bringing your spouse and dependents to Canada. If you are a permanent resident of Canada and want to bring your dependents to come and stay with you in Canada then applying for this Visa helps. There are a number of programs under which the Canadian government allows dependents to be allowed in the country for stay. It is as a part of these programs that the Visas will be granted.

Request a Call Back

Here are some of the key points to note to ensure that your loved ones can be immigrated to Canada to be able to stay with you

  • If you want to bring in your Spouse/ dependent/ Common law partner/ Conjugal partner to Canada then you will have to meet the “Sponsorship guidelines”.
  • The sponsor must be a minimum of 18 years by age and should prove the financial stability to be able to support the sponsored persons throughout the entire period of stay.
  • The Sponsors should prove that they can provide the essentials like food, clothing etc. to the Sponsored person. In addition, the Sponsor should be capable of providing health care needs like dental care, eye care and other health care facilities which are normally available as a part of public health services to Canadian Citizens.
  • The Sponsor should also have a physical residence in Canada.
  • As per the federal sponsorship programs the Sponsored person who is ideally a foreign resident should be approved by the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). It is only then that the sponsored person can receive a visa.
  • In addition the Sponsor should also be approved by the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).
  • There are dependent child sponsorship programs as well by use of which the Sponsor can bring in a dependent child from a foreign national into Canada.
  • There are a number of Provincial Family Class Sponsorship programs under the purview of which a Sponsor can also move other dependents like parents/ grandparents etc..
  • There are some eligibility requirements that need to be met by the dependents based on the nature of the dependent like the age, relationship with the sponsor etc..

So, are you Ready to Get a Canada Partner Visa

Through Nile Migration you can apply Canada Partner Visa click here

You may call the qualified immigration experts at Nile Migration on contact no. +61 2 9037 8432 (Australia).

To confirm your eligibility for Canada Partner Visa, you may fill the free assessment form. You may also send your queries with regards to Canada immigration and PR visa to email id- [email protected]

Free Visa Assessment Form

To know about Canada Partner Visa processing time, application costs and more kindly, visit our FAQ page