Streams to Apply for Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program
canada is admired and seeks out by loads of foreign nationals to live and work due to its well-built economy and numerous opportunities it provides to its residents. Prince Edward Island (PEI) is the smallest region in canada that is the perfect place to get new openings in your future career. If you are one amongst them, who are seeking to get PR in PEI than you have to apply through the Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP). The candidates can be selected under PEI PNP on their experience, skills as well as adaptability to settle and work in the region. After get selected the applicant t can apply for PR in PEI, canada to live and work.
Streams of PEI Provincial Nominee Program
One can apply for the PR to PEI through any of the three categories of PEI PNP
• PEI PNP Express Entry
• Labour Impact Category
• Business Impact Category
PEI PNP Express Entry
Aspirants who are entitled to penetrate the Express Entry pool can apply for the PEI PNP Express Entry category. The applicant must fulfil the requirement of one of the (FEIP) Federal Economic immigration Programs.
Labour Impact Category
This category is for candidates who acquire the experience and skills required in the growing labour market of PEI region. This stream is divided into three sub-streams
- Skilled Worker Stream- this stream is designed for the skilled and knowledgeable workers, who are sponsored and employed by lawful employers in PEI. To get selected under this stream the applicants must have mandatory experience and at least acquire post-secondary diploma or the degree to get a desired skilled job.
- Critical Worker Stream- this category is for individuals, who already hold a job invitation from employers based in PEI and their employer want to back them for permanent residence in the region. These applicants will work in unskilled or semi-skilled vocation.
- International Graduate Stream- this is an employer-determined category that permits employers in PEI to employ latest graduates from acknowledged attributed PEI colleges and universities.
Business Impact Category
The Business Impact Category regards those applicants who are knowledgeable and skilled business administrators and entrepreneurs with the dream, sturdy management expertise and strength of mind. This Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program category consists of three streams
- 100% Ownership Stream- applicants who wish to get complete rights and ownership of a business in PEI by spending in as well as keenly running the business are entitled to this stream.
- Partial Ownership Stream- candidates who desire to get fractional or partial ownership (minimum one-third) of the business in PEI via investment of about $ 1,000,000 are entitled to this stream.
Work Permit Stream- applicants in this category can initiate a new life plus business utilising a provisional work permit that allows them to come in canada and invest before getting the provincial nomination from PEI. This permit is issued by IRCC (immigration, Refugees and Citizenship canada).