Want To Move From Oman To Canada? Have A Look At the Process
How to move to Canada from Oman? How to apply for Express Entry? Contact Nile Migration for professional help.
Canada or the land of maples is a beautiful and magnificient country. Visitors and immigrants go there with different ambitions, future aspects and goals. The favorable Government policies, diverse culture, ideal studying, working and business facilities and visionary leadership makes it more suitable for different type of people to move from Oman to Canada with some aspirations or objectives. Canada has a strong economy and is an advanced nation. It is one of the most ideal country to apply for permanent residency visa from Riyadh as it has soft immigration policies, perfect settings for families and high employment rate. There are different immigration programs which are available for permanent residency to talented and skilled workers and professionals overseas.
How to Move to Canada From Oman?
The key pathway to immigrate to Canada from Oman is The Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP). Express Entry is one of the best and fastest immigration system worldwide which allows skilled workers from different countries to immigrate to Canada. The two documents required are : Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) that verifies the qualification you have outside Canada and English language proficiency Test where you have to score at least CLB 7. To be eligible for applying via Federal Skilled Worker stream, you will need minimum of 67 points.
There is an Online Entry Express profile where candidates have to submit work experience, skills, language ability, education and other details needed for assessment by CIC. The ones who meet with the criteria get accepted.
They are compared with others in the accepted pool and are ranked based on criteria’s in newcomer’s economic success in Canada. The highest-ranking candidates will be invited for applying for permanent address.
Pathways from Oman for applying Canadian Permanent Residency Visa
- An online profile is to be created on Express Entry system for Immigrating from Canada to Oman. You will have to also submit Expression of Interest or EOI if you are interested to immigrate to Canada and get a permanent residency Visa.
- The profiles which are present in the Express Entry System are to be reviewed by IRCC (Immigration Refugee Citizenship Canada).
- Based on Language proficiency, Education, Work experience and skill marks are given to candidates.
- Express Entry draw is launched by IRCC and the qualifying or cut off marks or CRS score is set for that particular draw.
- The candidates who have received marks equal to or more than CRS score receives invitation to apply or ITA.
- Within 60 days of receiving ITA, he has to respond back and apply for PR visa.
What are the other pathways?
Provincial Nominee Programs or PNPs –
Express Entry sub-category – The candidates who have applied for express entry pool gets notified by PNP so that they can apply through that particular province. He scores additional 600 CRS point, if on applying he gets selected. This gives him better chance to receive ITA from IRCC.
Occupation in Non-Express Entry sub-category – This is mainly for skilled workers who have experience and skill that matches a province’s demand for occupation. There is a list of “In Demand Occupation” from each province and interested applicants can apply for a particular PNP. After getting choosen for nomination, he can apply for Canada PR to IRCC directly.
You can contact Nile Migration for guidance and professional helo to move Canada from Oman.