Situated in the east-central zone of Canada, Quebec is the largest province where the French language predominates. Having an advanced and 37th largest economy in the world, Quebec has become the centre of multiple industries such as information technology, aerospace, software, multimedia and many others. According to an approximation, there almost 7,300 businesses with more than 145,000 people working as employees.
Quebec is planning to provide more jobs this year. Hence, the immigrants are invited to join the workforce in the 115, 000 new jobs.
Across the globe, people come and work in Quebec due to the benefits of this program. The economic growth constantly presents new opportunities for the immigrants and allows the government to improve the labour market in Quebec
In order to apply under this program, the candidates need to have following:
You need to have any of the qualifications that fall under the area of training or AOT list provided for Quebec. Also, the qualification should have the foreign recognition or it should be equivalent to the Quebec diploma.
Your diploma should have been provided to you within the last 5 years of applying. Otherwise, you are required to have at least 1 year of work experience in the relevant field in which you have gained training.
- Full-time or Part-time
- Full-time or part-time internship
- Training or specialization that is recognized by a diploma
- It is important that the experience has been gained within the 5 years preceding the application.
- The applicant should have the 17 years of age or more.
- The English skills should not be less than CLB 5
- Under the French threshold, the applicant needs to have a level 7, i.e. the advanced intermediate level. Or, you can have the equivalent as well.
- It is important that the candidate stays and has a relationship with a Canadian citizen and Quebec residents.
- The applicant needs to have an employment invitation from any of the Quebec employer.
- Also, the spouse characteristics matter a lot.
- The number of children who are less than 22 years old and migrating to Quebec with the applicant.
- The ability to support the family financially for the first 3 months of the migration.
- The preparations made to effectively migrate.
Depending on the nationality of the applicant, the processing time can take around 7 to 39 months. For instance, an Indian can expect the processing to complete within 11 to 12 months.
- You are required to pay 765 CAD for the Quebec Selection certificate.
- For the primary applicant, the fee is 164 CAD. And you also have to pay some amount for the secondary applicant and the dependents.
- The Canada Permanent Residency fee is required as well.