Saskatchewan Immigration PNP Under Express Entry
How To Issue Saskatchewan Immigration PNP Under Express Entry
What is Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category?
Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category is the program which is held to nominate people present in Express Entry Pool of the CIC for Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP). The nominated candidates are closely reviewed by the authorities and checked if they have the required education, skilled work experience, language efficiency, and other such necessary factors which is needed so that they can establish themselves in labour market and communities of Saskatchewan and help in the economic growth. Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) accepts the candidates who apply for Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category.
- You are present in Express Entry pool of CIC (Citizenship & Immigration Canada). You have a Job Seeker Validation Code and Express Entry Profile Number. Make sure you don’t give any inaccurate or false information because it leads to cancellation of your profile along with 5 years of ban for Canada Immigration by CIC.
- Your language test result score should be provided which should match your language efficiency level which you have declared in Express Entry Profile. The exam should be taken from designated testing agency.
- There should be a valid Post-secondary degree, diploma or certificate of one year (minimum) and it should be comparable to Canadian Education System.
- A minimum of 60 points out of 100 should be scored in the SINP point assessment grid.
- There should be minimum level of experience in the training or education field of your choice.
- In the past 10 years, you must have One year experience in non-trade skilled profession.
- In past five years, you must have 5 years of experience in skilled trade.
- In the past three years, one year of trade or non-trades skilled experience in Canada.
- If you have experience in skilled trade, you need to provide with certificate of qualification or letter of invitation provided by Saskatchewan Apprenticeship & Trade Certification Commission.
- Provide them with proof of settlement plan and the settlement funds.
- Without any prior notice, there are chances of changing the whole program. The applicant will be assessed on the basis of the criteria present in the website when Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) has received your application.
- There is no guarantee that your applications will be accepted and nominated.
- The federal government sets the nomination limit and also checks the intake threshold.
Who are not eligible for Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program?
- The Canadian Refugee Claimants
- The ones declined in the Express entry pool
Processing of the Application
- The online profile is to be submitted on CIC’s Express Entry System. If, it gets selected in the pool, Job Seeker Validation Code and Express Entry Profile Number is received.
- You need to read and understand the key instructions given in Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category’s Application Guide after completing the SINP application.
- You need to provide all the essential documents which are told in Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category’s Application Guide.
- All the essential federal forms and other relevant federal is to be filled up.
- The complete form and the required documents are to be analysed and organized. They should be in order so that it is a complete application.
Note: People who fails in submitting the required documents as asked by SINP, or prove his intention of living and working in Saskatchewan or misrepresents himself/herself in the given application will not be selected.