How to settle in Canada from India?
Settle in Canada from India Immigration Programs
The Immigration Programs which are best for Indians to settle in Canada are:
Express Entry System
Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) of different provinces
Quebec Skilled Workers Program
Immigration via Express Entry System
- Score results of the language tests are to be provided and they are valid for two years.
- Educational Credential Assessment of the overseas applicants need to be showed along with Canadian Education. It is valid for 5 years.
- The EOI is to be submitted and it should be applied online in Express Entry.
- Minimum score of 67 points is must.
- Health and character certifications to be provided.
Key requirements of Entry Express System
1) Language Proficiency: Proof of language proficiency in English or French via IELTS (International English Language Testing System), registered testing and certification agencies, for English. The score must be CLB 4.
2) Education: Foreign Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) to be submitted along with application for Canada Immigration.
3) Health and Character requirements: Good Health and Character necessary.
Process time for Canada Immigration
It is based on the type of immigration program applied for, i.e. or any other Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) or Express Entry System, QSWP.
Application through Express Entry
If Indians want to settle to Canada via Express Entry the process is:
- It chooses candidates on the basis of CRS (Comprehensive Ranking System) which is point based system.
- The registered applicants have to mention factors like education, age, work experience, English or French proficiency.
- Based on these factors, CRS gives them points. The candidates securing top CRS scores are chosen by IRCC in each draw.
- The cut off CRS scores are declared for each draw.
- Candidates who are selected receives ITA or invitation to apply for PR visa in Canada.
Quebec Skilled Worker Program (QSWP)
This is the immigration program of province Quebec located in Canada. Indians can also settle to Canada based on this PNP. On applying to Quebec Skilled Worker Program, you receive CSQ (Quebec Selection Certificate) if you get selected. If you can show Quebec Selection Certificate, you are eligible for applying to IRCC for Canadian PR Visa.
Nile Migration helps you in receiving your Visa as soon as possible and help you to settle to Canada. You can feel free to contact us for any guidelines and we will serve our best.