Temporary Resident Visa For Canada
Canada is a multi-cultural nation and desire of everyone; it welcomes people of diverse cultures and communities. Its national identity is its landscapes and is a second largest country according to its area. Its progressive economy, great environment, natural beauty and high employment rate draw people towards it. Everyone wants to visit Canada and for this, they need to Apply Canada Temporary Resident Visa.
Temporary Resident Visa
A TRV (Temporary Resident Visa) is an official certificate provided by the visa office of Canada. This is placed in the applicant’s passport to ensure that all requirements are fulfilled to enter in Canada as a temporary worker, visitor or a student
Requirements for Temporary Visa
One has to show the officer that they are eligible for the requirements of the IRPA (Refugee Protection Act) and IRPR (Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations). The requirements are as follows:
- The applicant has to prove that he has enough funds for him/herself and his/her family members to stay in Canada for a period you applied.
- You have to convince the Embassy officer that when your staying period will finish you will depart from Canada.
- You have to prove that the applicant does not have any criminal record.
- You will be law abiding.
- Your health should be in good condition.
- You have to show the travel documents like visa or passport.
- Not be a threat to Canada security.
Types of Temporary Resident Visa
There are 3 types of TRV for Canada:
- Single Entry Visa: this visa grants an immigrant to enter in Canada only once. It is generally valid for 6 months only.
- Multiple Entry Visa: In this visa an immigrant enter in Canada for a number of times they want to, till the validity of stay.
- Transit Visa: this visa is required when someone needs to stay in Canada less the 48 hours on their way to any other country.
Procedure of TRV
To get the temporary Resident Visa one needs to go with a process that is:
- One should apply for visa minimum to minimum 3 months before visiting Canada.
- Then fill and submit the application form of TRV (IMM5257).
- After that, you have to submit some documents with your application like 2 passport size photos, identity proof, educational qualification certificate, the purpose of travel, immigration status, valid passport, financial documents etc.
- Then book an appointment at visa office and prepare yourself for an interview.
- Pay the fee; get your approval for going to Canada.
There are many pathways to immigrate to Canada and one of them is Visitor TRV Visa, nobody wants that any obstacle occurs in their immigration process. So at Nile Migration, we are always here to help you in getting your dreams. Our consultants are knowledgeable, well-trained and fully reliable. We assist our clients at every step and we keep us always fully updated so that you can never get a problem. So for immigrating to Canada, you don’t need to rush anywhere and even don’t waste your time and money, we remain there to help you.