Germany Job Seeker Visa
Procedure Required for Acquiring Job Seeker Visa for Germany
Germany is a powerful and beautiful country in Europe having a high standard living, great social security and complete health care system. Its unemployment level is very low and growth level is very high. The country provides free education to its citizens and also provides a highly safe & working environment and attractive living. Its well-paid system encourages skilled and young people to enter and work in Germany. In Germany, you can discover new professional aspects and can develop yourself in your private and professional life.
What is a Germany job seeker visa?
For long-term and permanent residence permit, people need Germany Job Seeker Visa that allows immigrants to live in Germany and explore for a job for six months. In the span of six months, if the immigrant gets a job, it will get Germany work Permit or the Germany work visa and will allow living and work there.
- The applicant should hold a master or bachelor’s degree from any recognized German university or any other foreign degree corresponding to German degree.
- Minimum five years experience in the related field you study is needed.
- The applicant should have enough money to fulfil its personal needs in Germany.
- Until the applicant gets its work permit, he or she must have their medical and travel insurance to cover the time of stay.
- Minimum 3.5 lacs money is required to show by the applicant.
- Passport’s data page copy.
- A valid passport.
- Health insurance proof.
- A cover letter that clarifies the reason for your visit
- Documents of degree and certificates of work experience and proof of marriage, birth certificate and others certificates in English.
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae.
- Proof of housing in Germany
Germany Job Seeker Visa helps in getting job easily. Once you have got a job on an annual basis with the minimum gross salary of 34944 euros or 44800 euros, and in case of the expert in the field of IT, Life sciences. Engineering and Mathematics, then you can submit for Blue Card Permit. The processing time of a file is 12 weeks after the date of submission of application. The Government fees are INR 4200 for the application.
Benefits of EU Blue Card
- After 33 months EU Blue Card people are allowed to a fixed residence permit.
- The permanent residence permit can obtain just after 21 months if the CEFRs B1 level is passed.
- With the EU Blue Card, people get family reunification and equal rights in Germany.
- Chances of permanent residence in Germany are very high.
- Its visa is flexible as after 18 months you can reside in any country you want.
- The opportunity of equality to work is huge in Europe’s economy
The Nile migration guide and advice applicants at its best as it guides for visa documentation, corresponding on your behalf with the other departments if required. Assists you in filling the documents and also help in the documents. It provides post travelling, landing and settling assistance.
So, are you ready to get a job in Germany?!
Through Nile Migration you can apply directly for Germany Job Visa click here
You may call the qualified immigration experts at Nile Migration on contact no. 011-49444555 (Delhi), +61 2 9037 8432 (Australia).
To confirm your eligibility for Germany Job Visa, you may fill the free assessment form. You may also send your queries with regards to Germany immigration and Germany Job Visa to email id- firstname.lastname@example.org
To know about Germany Job Visa processing time, application costs and more kindly, visit our FAQ page.