Apply for Permanent Residency Under Canadian Experience Class!
For the people who have spent a while in Canada, the Canadian Experience Class presents a great chance to gain a permanent residency. The skills and experience that you acquire during your temporary visa permit help you attain permanent residency under this class.
Eligibility requirements for an applicant
To apply for the permanent residency under the Canadian experience class:
- The applicant has to have the experience in any of the skills provided in the National Occupation Code (NOC). The categories in NOC are:
- Managerial Jobs (NOC skill type 0)
- Professional Jobs (NOC skill type A)
- Technical Jobs and skilled trades (NOC skills type B)
- The experience in the work relevant to the visa is a must.
- The experience of working for at least 12 months as a full-time employee in the nominated occupation. Also, this work experience should be within the last three years of the application.
- The applicant should have the language skills according to the type of skill and the occupation he or she is applying for. Following are some of the language requirements under multiple categories:
- For the occupations in the Category 0, A
- English- At least 6.0 in all the modules of IELTS.
- French- At least in Speaking- 309, Listening-248, Reading- 206, Writing- 309
- For the occupations in the Category B
- English- At least in Speaking- 5.0, Listening- 5.0, Reading- 4.0, Writing- 5.0
- French- At least in Speaking- 225, Listening- 180, Reading- 150, Writing- 225
- The applicant should not have a plan to live in Quebec.
Fee structure for the Visa
Here are all the expenses required for the visa application:
- The Right of permanent residence Fee requires 490 CAD.
- You are required to pay 475 CAD for the principal applicant.
- If the principal applicant is less than 22 years old and not related as a spouse or common-law partner, then, you are required to pay 75 CAD as well.
- If a family member (a spouse or common-law partner) of the principal applicant who is 22 years old or older, then, the amount 550 CAD is required. This amount also applies if the spouse or the common law-partner is less than 22 years old.
- If a family member (not a spouse or common-law partner) of the principal applicant is less than 22 years old, then, the amount 150 CAD is applicable.
Advantages of getting the visa
There are multiple benefits associated with the permanent residency visa. Here are a few of them:
- You can make a living in Canada permanently.
- After getting the visa, you can also sponsor your family to get the permanent residency for them.
- You can spend three years in Canada and then apply for the citizenship.
Nile Migration understands the concerns and the requirements of applicants. All the documentations, the application process, and the follow-up procedures require the expert’s attention. With Nile Migration, you can easily achieve the Visa under this category.
Call us now to know more about our services!