New Rules for Canada Immigration 2017
Canada is considered to be the most immigration friendly nation in the world. It is also considered to be the best countries to live in by the United Nations. The country is known to have some of the best universities in the world and it is also known to be rich in natural and oil resources; cherry on the cake being its low crime and violence rate making it the most preferred destination for immigrants. As it is considered to be an immigrant friendly country so there has to be a large number of immigrants to Canada every year. Lately Canada has been in news due to its new immigration policies and for new immigration rules 2017.
New immigration rules
Several new rules for Canada immigration have been announced and also some key changes have been made in the older rules and policies by the federal government of Canada to make immigration hassle free for immigrants; the new rules are as follows:
- The extension of the application period- The IRCC which is known as the immigration refugee and citizenship Canada has increased the time period for submitting the Canadian permanent residency visa application from 60 days to 90 days.
- Restructuring of the point system in express entry- The point allocation system for the Canadian employment has been revised by the IRCC. Now the points will be allocated based on the category of the job offer. The points would be allocated in the following manner; 200 points would be allocated in the00 category as per national occupational classification and 50 points will be allocated for other job offers.
- Elimination of “four in, four out” rule- The IRCC has eliminated the “four in, four out: rule that earlier denied temporary foreign workers to stay in Canada once their employment contract was over; after the elimination of this policy these temporary skilled workers can stay in Canada and apply for Canadian PR.
- Changes in the family reunification process- The IRCC has modified and reduced the time for family reunification from 24 months to 12 months. This is beneficial for a number of family sponsored visa applicants who had to earlier wait for 2 years for the visa processing.
- Along with changes in family reunification the Parent and grandparent program of Canada has also been modified by the IRCC. Now the sponsors will get 30 days window to show their interest in the program.
- Permanent residency rule eliminated- The conditional permanent residency provision that was applicable for certain sponsored spouses has now been removed by the government.
As such there are no such changes in the rules for immigration and even though there are a few changes then it is not difficult to understand the new rules for Canada immigration but even if somebody is unable to understand the new policies and rules then they can search online and contact a genuine visa guidance site. Such sites are especially there to help the people in filling the visa application on time before the deadline.
So, are you ready to get a Canada Immigration?!
Through Nile Migration you can apply directly for Canada Immigration click here
You may call the qualified immigration experts at Nile Migration on contact no. 011-49444555 (Delhi), +61 2 9037 8432 (Australia).
To confirm your eligibility for Canada Immigration visa, you may fill the free assessment form. You may also send your queries with regards to Canada immigration visa to email id- firstname.lastname@example.org
To know about Canada Immigration visa processing time, application costs and more kindly, visit our FAQ page.